This hotel is a little drive up from the town of Zafferana Etnea.
It has a lovely pool with splendid views.
The hotel was very clean and the staff were polite.
On our first night there was a problem with the AC in the hotel which meant we had to try and sleep through what sounded likle a waterfall. This was resolved the next day.
We were told at check in that if there was a Wedding at the hotel (of which there is many i think) that you needed to be away from the pool area between 1 and 5, so get your sunbathing done in the morning or you could be disappointed.
On our first night we decided to visit the hotel restaurant. This was a big mistake and proved to be our most expensive and least enjoyable meals of the fortnight in malta, sicily and gozo. The food was terrible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Airone Wellness Hotel has 62 rooms which include from the double rooms to the familiar rooms, differentiated in several typologies: standard, superior panoramic and junior suite, almost all have a balcony. Rooms are provided of the necessities for spending a nice stay, in each one there’s a private bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries, free mini-bar, TV Sat LCD with 32-inch screen, air conditioning, strongbox and tea facilities to allow to the guests to have always a hot drink whenever he want. Of the 62 rooms, 11 are placed in the Depandance, a three-storied building easy to reach directly from the parking, and enjoy a panoramic view on a grassy patio overlooking the eastern shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Airone Wellness Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airone Hotel Zafferana Etnea
- Airone Wellness Hotel Zafferana Etnea, Sicily, Italy