“A great adventure!”

Sicily Horse Riding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed April 24, 2017

The 6day trip from Castelbuono to Catania was a great adventure. Our guide Alessandro, his son and Manuela looked after us in fine style. We stayed in agritourist guest houses who all made us so welcome and provided great food. The dramatic views of Etna as we rode round the foothills were amazing.
A really good holiday - even though the weather ranged from sunshine to snow!

All reviews
"nature"
"holiday"
"landscape"

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Spent a marvellous hour this afternoon riding around the Sicilian countryside with my family being escorted by our wonderful guide Alessandro. My wife and I have ridden many times before but it was our sons first time. They made him feel very comfortable for his first time in the saddle and we all thoroughly enjoyed our time. Next time we will definitely be going for longer .... Possibly the winery excursion

Manuela S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Sicily Horse Riding, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2017

thank's a lot! See you next time!

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Visited this place with my mum and her husband. They both have experience horse riding but for me this was the first time. Alessandro was very friendly and helped me to feel more confident after my initial nerves. Horse riding here was a great way to see the beauty of the landscape in Catania. We will definitely be coming back here, hopefully for a longer ride next time. Thank you Alessandro!

thank's a lot!
See you soon!!

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

Definitely going back. We had an awesome experience and the price was definitely right! I want to go back and do a longer tour over water! Recommend this place to everyone. Super cool guides super cool place super cool everything. Must visit.

Manuela S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Sicily Horse Riding, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2017

Thank's a lot!
See you.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 7, 2017

We spent a lovely afternoon at Zaffarena Etnea. The people there and a lot of patience as we kept moving our booking, But all was handled with minimal fuss. We went as a family and there was horses of all sizes for myself, and right down to a pony for my 5-year old boy. The staff are very patient and they allowed us to familiarise ourselves with the horses first, in the paddock, then taking us for a quick walk in the valley. The place might be a bit difficult to find by car, but if you ask for directions in the area, it's easy.