Review Highlights
A highly enjoyable hack to the top of a volcano

Alessandro was quick to respond to questions during the booking process. The horses were reluctant... read more

Reviewed March 11, 2020
robrS7199JX
Fantastic from A to Z !

We booked a romantic Excursion in the woods of Etna and it was PERFECT ! The correspondence with... read more

Reviewed June 14, 2019
Alan C
Malta

Recommended experiences in and around Sicily
Sea experience
4 Reviews
from $70.74
from $102.31
from $58.96
from $79.32
More Info
All reviews horse riding sicily horse horses woods ride renato beginners hack loulou etna
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Spent a marvellous hour this afternoon riding around the Sicilian countryside with my family being escorted by our wonderful guide Alessandro. My wife and I have ridden many times before but it was our sons first time. They made him feel very comfortable for his first time in the saddle and we all thoroughly enjoyed our time. Next time we will definitely be going for longer .... Possibly the winery excursion

Date of experience: April 2017
Manuela S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Sicily Horse Riding, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2017

thank's a lot! See you next time!

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Visited this place with my mum and her husband. They both have experience horse riding but for me this was the first time. Alessandro was very friendly and helped me to feel more confident after my initial nerves. Horse riding here was a great way to see the beauty of the landscape in Catania. We will definitely be coming back here, hopefully for a longer ride next time. Thank you Alessandro!

thank's a lot!
See you soon!!

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

Definitely going back. We had an awesome experience and the price was definitely right! I want to go back and do a longer tour over water! Recommend this place to everyone. Super cool guides super cool place super cool everything. Must visit.

Date of experience: April 2017
Manuela S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Sicily Horse Riding, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2017

Thank's a lot!
See you.

Reviewed March 7, 2017

We spent a lovely afternoon at Zaffarena Etnea. The people there and a lot of patience as we kept moving our booking, But all was handled with minimal fuss. We went as a family and there was horses of all sizes for myself, and right down to a pony for my 5-year old boy. The staff are very patient and they allowed us to familiarise ourselves with the horses first, in the paddock, then taking us for a quick walk in the valley. The place might be a bit difficult to find by car, but if you ask for directions in the area, it's easy.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed January 23, 2017

The location of the riding school is just amazing: with a view to the Etna and the sea.
The people are very professional and passionate about horses and the nature. This is very important for me!
I am taking lessons in order to do the sea&Etna trip later...
It is a marvellous experience every time I go there and I strongly recommend this place for beginners (like myself) and for experienced riders! Both to learn and to make one-off excursions.

Date of experience: January 2017