This little hotel is a real find!. It is clean, friendly and offers comfortable rooms and excellent food. The owner is friendly and is as keen to find the Northern lights as his guests, keeping them up to date on the latest forecast and even going outside himself to see if they are appearing. Not to be missed if you are in the area. One little downside - the views from the bedrooms are not the best, but the area around more than makes up for this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Framnes is a boutique hotel next to Kikjufell mountain on the Snaefellsnes Peninsula in west Iceland. It is ideally located for all visits to the nearby National Park and surrounding area. It is the ideal place for stopovers to West Fjords and Reykjavík ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Framnes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Framnes Hotel Grundarfjörður
- Hotel Framnes Iceland/Grundarfjorour