“Loved it”

Bashinjaghyan Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Sevan
Cuisines: Armenian
Description: This is a unique place with Armenian national and traditional design and food. It is closed to sea-side and has own beach, beautiful views and much more... A new hotel is opened. You are welcome!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love this place. I had the pleasure to have been here in 2013 and had not been able to make out until just recently. I was
So pleased with the addition that they had done. I had the Ghash, ( beef tendon soup) it was outstanding. The grilled fish was enjoyed by others in my party. I hope to be back here soon

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

we passed by to this beautiful place, and checked what to eat. we were impressed! delicious food. we like it

Reviewed August 27, 2018

This restaurant is very bad. First of all it is full of mosquitos everywhere. Secondly, the quality of the food is very poor. The staff do not speak english at all, apart from one young guy. We ordered some food extra (such as potatoes as side dish) but we never received. In the bill, the price of some items was different from the one in the menu, and they said because the menu is old. We paid, and we waited for the chage that never arrived. In the end, they admitted that they did not have change, so they asked us if they could pay us with water :( . I have noticed that used the same excuse with some other customers. We also ordered some fruit in the room, and they told us to wait 10 mins. We waited 1 hour and after that when i went to the restaurant to ask explanations, they told me that the problem was that no one could prepare it. In the end, after complaining, they prepared us a dish with one peach, some weird fruit that smell like fish (maybe someone was preparing fish while preparing fruit), and one pear. We are very dissapointed from this restaurant, so i m sure we will never go there again.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

I have been here twice and both experiences have been positive. Food is tasty, prices are reasonable, the service is not bad.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Restaurant has good location, majority of seats are looking right on Sevan lake. The advantage of the restaurant that it has big territory and you can enjoy walk either on the beach or inside the restaurant on a tiny roads decorated with flowers. The food is always good, But the service needs improvement.