“Great break”
other traveler has booked this property
Welcome to Greenbanks 2 where you can relax and recharge your batteries
Look out for the sign on our picket fence, this is where you holiday begins. Your own lounge with views across the garden and beyond.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Welcome to Greenbanks 2 where you can relax and recharge your batteries
Look out for the sign on our picket fence, this is where you holiday begins.
Your own lounge with views across the garden and beyond.
Your fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare a romantic dinner for 2
Cosy dinning for 2 looking out through the patio windows
Your comfortable double bed awaits you at the end of relaxing day.
Your en-suite  bathroom has a large shower with towels and toiletries supplied.
Your en-suite has a large step in shower
Come and meet our girls who lay fresh eggs for your breakfast. Not so much FREE RANGE as escaped.
Come and see our ducks and count how many ducklings they have this year
Relax by the pond and watch the ducks swimming, where their ducklings often have there first swim.
Sit quietly and watch the wild life all around.
Watch the sunset on another relaxing day.
With very little light pollution you can sit and star gaze, you might even see a shooting star...
A peaceful spot watching the river flow through Damerham where the village Duck Race takes place.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

391evan
Newbury, United Kingdom
“Great break”
Reviewed February 23, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Quiet relaxing break, just what I needed. Apartment clean tidy and everything I needed was there. Met Carol the owner lovely lady who was helpful telling me how to get to varies places. Thank you

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Feb 25, 2018
Glad you enjoyed your stay, and it helped to recharge your batteries. It was lovely to meet you and hopefully will be welcoming back in the future.
Best wishes Carol
A TripAdvisor Member
“A very relaxing & enjoyable break.”
Reviewed December 30, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

What a beautiful view I had from all windows of the holiday let across both the garden & fields beyond. Horse's in the field opposite & next to Carols beautiful garden which were a delight to see.
Carol had left me tea coffee sugar Fresh milk and freshly laid eggs from her chickens which I was able to collect daily as needed.
There was also a large variety of fresh vegetables to pick as I required, but Carol did say she would arrange for them to be brought round for me if I wanted fresh from her garden.
It was such a beautiful site to see the deer roaming around in the next field.
The holiday let itself was extremely clean & tidy with everything I possibly needed on my arrival, the heating was already on making it very welcoming.
It was an ideal and confident location for me to stay over the Christmas period as I have a daughter son in law & grandson in the village & other relations in near by villages.
Fordingbridge was a lovely little town where I was able to buy odd shopping I required & wonder around the varies small shops.
I look forwards to returning to stay at carols lovely holiday let's hopefully very soon.
Thanks Carol & family for making me feel so welcome.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Dec 31, 2017
Hello, It was lovely to welcome you to Greenbanks for your stay over the Christmas holidays especially as it was so close to your family.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. I look forward to welcoming you again when you are next visiting your family.
Best wishes to you and a very Happy New Year
Carol
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing