1. Good location near Berck centre, sea, shops, restaurants and market.
2. Clean and tidy (but see below regarding bed linen).
3. Easy on-road parking (at least in October!)
1. The apartment was unaired and cold when we arrived.
2. There was a faint, unpleasant smell to the whole apartment, and it took us a while to locate the smell to the bedroom. After the first night we thought it was the duvet and we changed it for another in the cupboard. The second night there was no improvement and we decided it was the duvet cover and pillow cases. At the check-out Maite quite rightly said we should have reported it sooner but we hadn't as we were already half-way through the stay.
3. The website clearly states TV, implying it is available but it is only set up for DVDs.
4. The DVD player was old and the disk drawer was unreliable and had to be prised open with one's fingers. We decided not to risk our DVDs in case the machine swallowed them. Maite was notified the first evening.
5. The gas fire in the living area did not work. Maite was notified the first evening but was unable to get it mended while we were there.
6. The apartment needs a 'Welcome and Information' folder to inform guests how to operate the appliances including the TV, DVD player, heaters and microwave. Addresses and telephone numbers are needed of local doctors and the nearest hospital. It would also be useful to know about rubbish collections and which rubbish bin was to be used for each category of waste,
7. The double mattress dipped in the middle.
8. We were taken aback to be asked to provide a deposit of 300 euros on the spot with no mention of this on the site.