I spent one week with friends at Uroa Bay Beech Resort which felt like three. It is perfectly positioned with access to a pristine beech which is relatively secluded. It is about 30 minutes away from Stone Town. The rooms and facilities are kept clean. The restaurant has theme nights serving different foods from different counties followed by different entertainments (bands, acrobats etc). The staff are exceptionally friendly and cater for your every need. The only thing to consider is should you wish to tip the staff you are unable to add it to your bill for payment via credit card and therefore need to have sufficient cash with you to do so, the only ATM's are in Stone Town. We had a fantastic time and will certainly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new 4 star superior resort, on wonderful Uroa Beach, on the East Cost of Zanzibar. Italian management and maintenance, with smiling and professional local staff, working all together to make you enjoy at best your stay here. Big pool, pool/beach towel service, great beach, excellent Italian inspired kitchen, more then 40 square meter rooms fully equipped and furnished (individual A/C, mini fridge with daily refill mineral water, TV with satellite channels, telephone, fan, mosquito nets on beds, safe, internet connection, private furnished terrace, private services with shower box and bidet). Relaxing and easy-going atmosphere. Ideal for everyone who wants to relax and have a great time in a wonderful location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Uroa Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Uroa Bay Beach Hotel Uroa Village
- Uroa Bay Beach Resort Zanzibar Island, Tanzania