We stayed 5 nights in Uroa Bay Beach Resort. The rooms are lovely - overlooking the garden and the sea with private terrace. Family rooms - two connecting bedrooms are nice, decorated with taste and very clean. Garden is beautiful: full of birds, coconut trees and flowers. Hardly no mosquitoes in the garden - garden well maintained and probably sprayed. Large pool. Beach is fantastic, cleaned from seaweeds everyday and a nicely signed small path brings you to the close by sand bed at low tide - a dream place! Dinner buffet is good and varied with good mix of local and european food. Quiet place, not overcrowd, no loud music - very relaxing!
We rented a car for 3 days and had no trouble at all with police checks (we had the temporary Zanzibar driving licence worth 20$).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new 4 star superior resort, on wonderful Uroa Beach, on the East Cost of Zanzibar. Italian management and maintenance, with smiling and professional local staff, working all together to make you enjoy at best your stay here. Big pool, pool/beach towel service, great beach, excellent Italian inspired kitchen, more then 40 square meter rooms fully equipped and furnished (individual A/C, mini fridge with daily refill mineral water, TV with satellite channels, telephone, fan, mosquito nets on beds, safe, internet connection, private furnished terrace, private services with shower box and bidet). Relaxing and easy-going atmosphere. Ideal for everyone who wants to relax and have a great time in a wonderful location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Uroa Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Uroa Bay Beach Hotel Uroa Village
- Uroa Bay Beach Resort Zanzibar Island, Tanzania