Went with Family to Relax very good design rather topography of the hotel , a huge beach is attached with it. Italian management so you get to eat mostly continental , break fast was very good. Staffs were curtious and very flexible. Rooms were very romantic and had balcony attached which projected towards the beach. Pool was very well designed for kids and for adult. Evening was quite boring with very strange voiced pop show has to close my ears. Had couple of traditional beds prepared near the reception and near the pool. Had a good travel desk. Only issue we faced its far off the north,south or even city center, and airport so taxis will suck your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New 4 Star Superior Resort, on wonderful Uroa Beach, on the East Cost of Zanzibar. Italian management and maintenance, with smiling and professional local staff, working all together to make you enjoy at best your stay here. Big pool, pool/beach towel service, great beach, excellent Italian inspired Kitchen, more then 40 square meter rooms fully equipped and furnished (individual A\C, mini fridge with daily refill mineral water, TV with satellite channels, telephone, fan, mosquito nets on beds, safe, internet connection, private furnished terrace, private services with shower box and bidet). Relaxing and easy-going atmosphere. Ideal for everyone who wants to relax and have a great time in a wonderful location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Uroa Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Uroa Bay Beach Hotel Uroa Village
- Uroa Bay Beach Resort Zanzibar Island, Tanzania