This place is a price performer. The rooms and bathroom are a nice size with porch or balcony and it is well maintained by a polite staff. While I had read about the low tides on the eastern side of the island it was not as much of an issue as I had thought because you still saw the water the whole time and if it was too shallow you used the nice pool. The beach was gorgeous white fine sand and one could take lovely walks. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. The half board feature was nice because the reality is that you're probably going to be eating at your resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new 4 star superior resort, on wonderful Uroa Beach, on the East Cost of Zanzibar. Italian management and maintenance, with smiling and professional local staff, working all together to make you enjoy at best your stay here. Big pool, pool/beach towel service, great beach, excellent Italian inspired kitchen, more then 40 square meter rooms fully equipped and furnished (individual A/C, mini fridge with daily refill mineral water, TV with satellite channels, telephone, fan, mosquito nets on beds, safe, internet connection, private furnished terrace, private services with shower box and bidet). Relaxing and easy-going atmosphere. Ideal for everyone who wants to relax and have a great time in a wonderful location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Uroa Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Uroa Bay Beach Hotel Uroa Village
- Uroa Bay Beach Resort Zanzibar Island, Tanzania