“Chicken bbq for 250”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Filipino
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Chicken bbq for 250”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Bt expensive for a bbq chicken but i guess its the cheapeat meal for a family. Nothing special. Tey have bbq pork too. It was very popular in boracay

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
“Great and cheap food!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

It's a meat fest heaven and the food was not only cheap but really good! Love the roasted meat! :)

The Andok's outlets on Boracay were better than those all over Philippines and they sell really cheap beers/alcohol as well! Not to mention they are operating 24 hours and thus, you can get your late night hunger pangs settled at Andok's!

Visited July 2012
Malay, Philippines
“chicken with joy......”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

i always want to go this place for my dinner breakfast some times....cause one of the cheapest resto.. sometimes crowded but still a lot of choices..fried chicken one of my favorite chicken joy is for my younger sister and sinigang is for nanay and tatay...nice ice cream to...

Visited May 2013
Malay, Philippines
“Cheap late night food”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

fills your hunger, makes you sicker. Usually open 24 hours which is a bonus. Not many other choices late at night.

Visited November 2012
Santa Maria, Philippines
“They served RAW BBQ”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We had an early flight so we ate here since this is the only place that is open before 8am. We're the only customer we got there, we were in the counter ordering our food when 2 locals came in & ordered take outs, the staff was about to take their order when I comment "Hey, We got here first!" I ordered 2 Pork BBQ & they gave me 2 RAW BBQ. I told the staff that the BBQ was raw but they didn't offered to change my order & I'm not going to change it though.

Stay away from this place. But I highly recommended ABRE ABRE KITCHEN RESTUARANT.

Visited December 2012