This was our first time at a John Fowler holiday camp and it will not be our last. We returned home today after 7 nights with them. And never again will we book with any other company. The park was beautiful and clean. The accommodation was perfect and had everything we needed. Everything was close by, even walking distance, 10-15 minutes to fun fair which highly recommend. Everyone on the park was very friendly. Aaron, Debbie, Lauren & Tom (entertainment team) were fantastic and kept everyone entertained for the whole night. Have already book another holiday with them. If you want a great holiday then come here. They are one of the best and we have been to all the big named resorts in UK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandy Glade Holiday Park is easy to reach, just fifteen minutes from the M5, yet puts you right on a great stretch of Somerset coast. You can enjoy the long, sandy beaches of both Berrow and Brean which are a short walk from the park. The beaches are famous for their sand dunes, which kids will love playing on, and you’ll find that Brean Sands is a perfect beach for sunbathing, playing in the sand or paddling into the water. This Burnham-on-Sea Holiday Park has plenty for you to do once you get here. Our adventure playground means that even when you’re not at the beach the kids won’t be bored, and our heated pool is great fun for the whole family. We also have a clubhouse with nightly entertainment and a cafe and takeaway to make your stay even easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Sandy Glade Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Glade Holiday Park Hotel Burnham-On-Sea
- Sandy Glade Holiday Park Burnham-On-Sea, Somerset