ive just come back from sandy glade i was booked in from the 26th may for a week. i had booked 2 chalets and one was no 35 at the back of the camp and one was no 12 at the middle the first one no 35 was not that clean ther were marks all over the walls and there were ants in some areas. when i went to complain i was just given ant powder i woke one morning to find ants in my 3 year olds sippy cup yuck any way i then went to my other accomodation no 12 wich was quite nice untill i went into the bedroom the carpet were very worn and wet and the bed room was very damp. i wont be going back there the camp is clean but the rooms are not good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandy Glade Holiday Park is easy to reach, just fifteen minutes from the M5, yet puts you right on a great stretch of Somerset coast. You can enjoy the long, sandy beaches of both Berrow and Brean which are a short walk from the park. The beaches are famous for their sand dunes, which kids will love playing on, and you’ll find that Brean Sands is a perfect beach for sunbathing, playing in the sand or paddling into the water. This Burnham-on-Sea Holiday Park has plenty for you to do once you get here. Our adventure playground means that even when you’re not at the beach the kids won’t be bored, and our heated pool is great fun for the whole family. We also have a clubhouse with nightly entertainment and a cafe and takeaway to make your stay even easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Sandy Glade Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Glade Holiday Park Hotel Burnham-On-Sea
- Sandy Glade Holiday Park Burnham-On-Sea, Somerset