“#1 Ranked hotel in BOS”

Ranked #5 of 13 Burnham-On-Sea B&B and Inns
Bridgwater, United Kingdom
“#1 Ranked hotel in BOS”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Best town pub/B&B by a long run. (Unlike a certain hotel on the seafront) And glad to see your great positive reviews.

Sky tv, Jukebox, Good pool table, Great breakfast, best locals in town, good barstaff, Clean, Amazing beer garden. list can go on, many a memory and memorable nights.

Martin & Dee my regards.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank H D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 7, 2013

decent prices, jukebox, sky tv and spacious - pretty much all i ask for in a pub . pity never got to try the food as sounded good value .would definatly use this place for drinks and watch football if in area again, nice big garden out front if weather is nice too and in heart of town so worth visiting

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Painscastle, null, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My husband and I spent 2 nights here. We were a little put off when the barman asked us to pay the remaining balance before we had even parked the car or seen the room, but after seeing the set up we can understand why they have to be careful. (it would be quite easy for someone to sneak off, via the back access un-noticed!)
Our room was immaculately clean, the bed was very comfy, en suite spacious and clean, with heated towel rail and we had clean towels on day 2 without having to ask! Shower gel and soap also provided, along with a hair dryer. Tea. coffee, biscuits and water all supplied.
Cooke breakfast ordered via a form, which you hand in the night before means you don't have to wait, and it sets you up well for the day ahead, and you have the chance of cereal and toast too. Lovely black pudding, I had never tried it before and was pleasantly surprised!
Back staircase is handy to get to your room without going through the pub all the time!
Only setback is that the carpark is a little small, I can imagine it would be difficult to park in peak season. We were lucky as we arrived late on the saturday night, when we managed to park on the street just outside which was free after 6pm and on a sunday, it is restricted to one hour at all other times!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Booked the room on line whilst staying at the local Pontins which was awful. So happy on arrival to find a traditional pub with friendly staff and owners Dee and Martin. The rooms are homely and very clean our bed was massive and a welcome change to the camp bed Pontins offered us. Food was lovely and great prices for what you get. The hotel is a great base to explore the local attractions. Would recommend booking in if your passing the area, we booked for the two nights special which was well worth it as it includes a cracking breakfast to start you day :-) :-) :-)

• Stayed September 2013
Gillingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed here for one night on 28th August. The purpose of my visit was business and pleasure. I was working away, but also have relatives in Burnham-On-Sea, so spent the evening with them. Because of this, I did not eat dinner here, so I cannot comment on this. I can say that the breakfast was lovely. You have a form in your room and select your choice and time to eat. This is then good to order.

The landlord/lady Martin and Dee were very welcoming, as were the staff. I stayed in room number 2. It was spacious, comfortable and clean, overlooking the front of the hotel/pub. You have to pay a £20 cash deposit for the keys (returned on checking out). The room with breakfast cost £50 for the night.

The is parking available to the side of the pub. I was unable to park without blocking somebody in, but I was happy to leave my keys, in case somebody needed to get out.

I would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank CathyM_and_IanJ
Birmingham
Reviewed August 25, 2013

A Big Thank You to Dee and all the staff for a nice week--end the accommodation is first class,lovely comfortable beds,room was very clean and fresh
And as my husband would say a breakfast to die for,we will certainly go back.
Hotqel is in walking distance to all local shops and the beach.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CathyBirmingham
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I doubt our stay could have been any better great room ,great food ,great beers and cider ,friendly and efficient staff I would have no hesitation in staying there again
thank you all for a magic week in the vic

• Stayed July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnham-On-Sea
The Royal Clarence Hotel
The Royal Clarence Hotel
#1 of 1 in Burnham-On-Sea
The Sundowner Hotel
The Sundowner Hotel
#1 of 1 in Highbridge
Best Western The Webbington Hotel and Spa
Ashbourne House Bed and Breakfast
Ashbourne House Bed and Breakfas...
#3 of 13 in Burnham-On-Sea
The Old Rectory
The Old Rectory
#1 of 1 in Brean
Dunstan House Inn
Dunstan House Inn
#9 of 13 in Burnham-On-Sea

Been to The Victoria Hotel? Share your experiences!