This pub, I have to say, is the worst place I have ever had the misfortune to dine in. As soon as my wife and I had gone through the door we knew that it was not good. The place was filthy, dusty with cobwebs and tables that were set for our party of diners had crumbs on it and had obviously not been cleaned or wiped down! I saw a dog wandering in and out of the kitchen area where food was being prepared. When it came to the food there was plenty of it but the beef looked as if it had been boiled. The chicken was incipid and the pork also looked in a sorry state. The chicken looked as though it had been microwaved. I was really glad to get out of the place. Needless to say I will never set foot in the place again. But what made things even worse was when the licencee came round as we were dining and asked "Have I poisoned anyone yet?" No I thought, but there again it takes a little while longer for that to occur.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.