“Great food and service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tre Stelle Ristorante

Tre Stelle Ristorante
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

We came here for dinner after receiving a recommendation from our hotel. The owner and waitresses were extremely friendly. We ordered the spinach ravioli and the pasta with tomatoes and garlic. The food was excellent, and the portions were decent size. After the meal, the owner brought us complimentary lemoncello, chocolates, and carmel biscuits. I wish we were staying another day just so we could eat here again. I would definitely recommend trying it!

Visited March 2014

Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Visited March 2014
Mississauga, Canada
“True Italian dinning experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

My friends and I stayed at the hotel the two swans ( I Due Cigni ) which is two blocks away. Which is run by Mother and her son, very reasonable, well kept I would return. They recommended the restaurant, thank you. Great service, I wanted to bring the waitresses home but my wife said no. the service and food ranked very high. hope to return Italy was a great experience.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Peachtree City, GA
“Don't pass me by”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Located on the thoroughfare between Montepulciano and Chiusi, Tres Stella was near our lodging and did not disappoint. The food and pizza were consistently good. The staff is attentive, and the prices reasonable. Open for lunch and dinner and serving freshly made local fare. Good stuff.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Best place in Toscana!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

We ate there lots of times, never were disappointed. the meat & pizzas are the specialties so don't miss it!

Visited April 2013