“Magnificent pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“Magnificent pizza”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I'm a pizza freak... I'd eat pizza every day if my wife would let me. Because I count my calories I have to be very careful about where I indulge myself. I usually go for the simpler pizzas because to me that's where the rubber hits the road. Minimalist means that you have to get the crust, cheese and sauce perfect! And they did. I had the Margarita with bufala mozzarella. My friends had the capriciosa. They were also very impressed.

If you're even in the area by all means take a trip to La Terrazza and have a heavenly pizza.

• Visited September 2013

munich
“Stopped the clock in 1975!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Restaurant needs a renovation - everything is covered with old dirt just superficially cleaned. Bathrooms are dirty, smell horribly and need more than a renovation. Board of Health & Hygene should close the place down for reasons of unsanitary conditions to the public.
Pizza was good and tasty although crust was a bit too thin. Service was friendly and efficient.
Informed ownership of bathroom conditions and he never even commented to us after inspection.
Unbelievable in 2013 in a developed beautiful country.

1 Thank pinme
Verona, Italy
“Excellent pizza, slightly expensive”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The pizza is excellent, on all aspects, from pasta to ingredients. It's sligthly more expensive than average, but the quality of ingredients used makes it worth.

Visited January 2013