I stayed there in 2009 for a business trip. I stayed there for 3 days. Small rooms, good room service, free internet, quite in the centre of the city where you can walk and see many sightseings,
in sort i would say it was average rated from me... Of cource there is the usual problem where you cant eat anything after 21.00 ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Albergo Roma has 73 completely renovated rooms, many with views of the square and the walls and some with Jacuzzi. For guests there is a convenient private outdoor parking and free. In the morning, in our breakfast room located on the top floor with stunning views of the ancient walls and Piazza Giorgione, awaits a rich sweet and savory buffet, traditional dishes, vlocali and, on request, gluten-free products. At the bar in the lobby and on panormaica terrace you can enjoy a good glass of prosecco or a spritz and, for dinner, our restaurant will be happy to welcome in the new hall to delight you with a cuisine that offers local products. For your business needs, the Best Western hotel in Rome offers free internet connection wi fi throughout the hotel and two internet terminals in the lobby. You can also ask the reception for the copy and fax services. A meeting room with a capacity of 70 persons equipped with projector, whiteboard and microphone is available for your business meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Albergo Roma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Castelfranco Veneto
- Castelfranco Veneto Best Western