“Very Average”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2012

There is nothing special about this restaurant from the food to the atmosphere to the surroundings. All in all it is an average place to go with average food.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Good food, and good prices. Sometimes the service is rather souless. I enjoy the ambiance and the fact that the wines are not overpriced. Although not cheap depending on what you choose it is affordable for a special occasion.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Wrote this review weeks ago then received an email from tripadvisor saying that for some reason a glitch had caused a problem and could I rewrite it! I'm afraid I can't be bothered to write the full account, but in a nutshell - we've now eaten at El Patio 6 times, 4 in July, August of last year and twice this February. It is absolutely fabulous- lovely terrace overlooking the harbour in Summer, roaring log fire in Winter. Incredibly good value set menus at 15.50 euros and 23 euros, 3 courses plus quality wine, generous portions. lovely staff. Go and enjoy. Vastly superior to some of the pretentious restaurants in Altea old town or the tourist rubbish along the coast.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

One of the best places in Altea to eat paella and sea food. Exelent service and next to the port.

Reviewed February 24, 2011

I have been going to Calpe for 8 years now to visit my parents who have retired there,
I have made it a point of my holiday to visit this establishment every time i go.
The food is second to none, I class this restaurants food, service and atmosphere the best the town has to offer!!!
Anybody that knows Calpe will agree and also knows that business in Calpe,... a quiet town shall we say is short lived, unless you have that Je Nous Se Qua! THEY HAVE IT
I definitely recommend anyone that visits this beautiful town to make it a stop point of your trip
Lloyd Cornish