“Great stopover”

Tutti Frutti
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We've stopped off here 3 times now for a mid/late morning drink and snack and it's been great each time and exceptional value. Good location - on the waterfront and nice setting with coloured pebbles and plants. The staff have all been v friendly and helpful. We haven't eaten a main meal here but what we've had has been v good. Love the spinach pastries.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

This is a brilliant place.it has a little children's player and the staff are very child friendly. Foodies excellent value and have been here several times
Bread is served warm in cloth bags. All food is home made.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

visited last week as family of 4 plus baby in push chair. We were made very welcome, food was good, service pleasant and prices reasonable. Also a nice setting along the promenade.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great Pisa! Wanted variations and got exactly what was requested. Better than good service, most attentive to needs. Well done!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We had lunch at this restaurant (2 baby-boomer adults) in mid October, 2012. We sat at our table for 10 minutes before the waiter came and asked us what we wanted. We hadn't even been given a menu!! He ran off and brought back two menus and attempted to run off again. We stopped him first and ordered drinks. By the time the wine arrived, we were ready to order. I ordered the paella mixta and my husband ordered a pizza. We shared an ensalada mixta to start. The salad came promptly and was beautifully presented along with a basket or warm bread rolls and a pot of aioli. About 10 minutes later, my paella arrived. I waited a few minutes for my husband's pizza to arrive. When, after 5 or 6 minutes it still hadn't arrived, I eventually started, thinking that my husband's dish would arrive any minute. I ate a couple of the mussels and portioned a few spoonfuls of paella onto my plate. Soon the waiter came rushing over and removed the paella from the table!!!! With no explanation!! A few minutes later he returned with a smaller paella. We then saw him deliver the paella taken from our table to another table. I was halfway through my second paella before my husband's pizza arrived. We then asked for another glass of wine each (after waiting for some time to catch the waiter's attention). The second glass of wine did not come for over 10 minutes. I will add that at no point were there more than 3 tables occupied while we were in this restaurant. We decided not to have coffee or dessert at this restaurant as the poor service left us feeling slightly irked. My husband said his pizza was excellent, the paella (both of them!!) were very good and the wine was fine. But the frantic, disorganized and clueless waiters, along with the slow and unattentive service does not make up for what should have been a pleasant lunch. The meal came to 35 Euros.