“No.1”

Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2013

When I was in Spain recently this place was like my second home, I think I may have covered most of the menu. The food is Michellin Star standard and is well worthy !
Lovely staff and surroundings beautiful. I am 20 minutes from Altea but always make the effort to drive here, top class !

1  Thank Antony T

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We had never dined in Altea before, and after a quick walk along the promenade, we decided to try La Table. We were not to regret this. The service was excellent from the moment we stepped in the restaurant. It was not very busy this night, and we got a nice window-table for four. We ordered the sea bass, veal and two of us had the leg of lamb. We were warned that the lamb would take some time to cook, but we were fine with that. While we were waiting, we were given a complimentary lentil-soup-shot. A delicious little surprise! The mains were very, very good. Generous portions of excellent prepared food. We were very impressed with both the quality of the food and the friendly service.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I went for a meal at La Table had the menu del dia and would highly recommend it. The food was fabulous, service was very good and though it was great value, will definitely be returning.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Just been here and wanted to write a review immediatly. The owner is french and very friendly. She speaks many languages.
Starter, maincourse were sublime. Were curious about dessert so we ordered it. I had the chocolate cake and it was orgasmic! There was only one spanish lady cook in the kitchen but damn she can cook. All was freshly prepared so be patient. Enjoyed a nice wine. They have constant attention to you and your glass. We are planning to go back within there days. I don't understand why its so quite, because the interior is trendy modern and the food is excellent. Maybe because it has An expensive appearance from the outside. But they even got menu's from 19,-! I would say:dress nice and go here. Expect real cuisine!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Went for a meal at El Patio but was closed, walked further down and found this gem, I love my food and couldn't fault it, service great, food 1st class (sea bass, pasta, crab sauce) although quiet so dull atmosphere