“Nothing special”

La Farandula
Ranked #43 of 312 Restaurants in Altea
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Mediterranea cuisine, fresh fish, barbecue meat, paella rice, pasta
Reviewed June 11, 2017

service was ok. paella not enough seafood inside , little burnt. There was not much to impress but not bad too.

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

After reading all the positive reviews, we were thoroughly disappointed by the quality of the paella, microwave quality rice with minimal amounts of meat/seafood. Other dishes were bland and undercooked.

Would not recommend!

Reviewed March 22, 2017

We were a party of 19 for lunch! The service was wonderful, the vegetarian as well as the meat Paella (Arroz) was really tasty. Came in around 2 p.m. and left at 6 p.m. Had a great time. Will definitely come back!

Reviewed October 21, 2016

I've eaten here about 6 times in the last 2 months, and every time found the service and standard of the food to be fantastic, the chef and owner pours his heart and soul in to his cooking and his front of house staff are full of energy, happy, professional and very welcoming. I've taken my parents here, my friends here and most of my family here and everyone had only good things to say about the place.
Even if I am only in Altea for a couple of days this is one of two restraunts I always visit.
Keep up the good work and I can't wait to eat with you again.

Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

We went to La Farandula to dine. My husband had the entrecote with pepper sauce.
Meat was not fresh and some places tasted acid, potatoes were not cooked through and the worst part was the sauce..he sendt it back...he means this pepper sauce had nothing to do with the original recipe...ir tasted chlorine and not good at all.
I asked if there were any vegan friendly meal and I only could choose to meals from the menu... I have tried to eat other places where vegan is not served...but as soon as I ask the staf, they always consult this with the chef and then there is always a solution...but the staff here didn't even try.
The to plates I had: specant and grilled vegetables were fine but very expensive.
Anyway the girl who attended is was very sweet but she could not help to this not so good experience.

2  Thank July C