“Good value for money”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Kent
“Good value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

Menu of the day is good and value for money, one of their specialities I had last year was a bit weird, mussels and chips, good though, steaks are good too. Love going there for coffees in the morning. Nice people, Belgian or French I think, top class service, dead on.

• Visited August 2012

Welwyn, United Kingdom
“Very good value.....!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

Olivo offers reasonably consistent food , with good, friendly service at rock bottom prices. (menu del dia is €9)

Location is not wonderful - on main beach road - "wrong side", but far enough back for traffic not to be a problem. Much frequented by ex-pats from what I saw, who are likely to have sussed out the best value locally.

Try the black pudding and scrambled egg starter - I thought this was inspired!

• Visited June 2012
UK
“El Olivo -- An honest little restaurant where you will not be disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

We were treated to a meal at this little restaurant in Mojacar today. We chose the Menu Del Dia for 9 Euros and were very pleasantly surprised by both the choice,quality and quantity of the food. The service was attentive and courteous and the chef checked we were happy with everything -- Which we were!
The fact that you can see into the spotless kitchen is also a bonus!
Unlike some menu del dias we were offered a choice of chips or rice to accompany the main course and in more unusually we were served with accompanying vegetables!
The profiterole was delicious.
Wine,beer,water and coffee were all very reasonably priced.
Would I go again -- Yes,Yes,YES!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Andrew G
Reading, United Kingdom
“I really like this restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2012

I have a holiday home in Altea, sometimes I'm there with my partner and sometimes on my own, either way if I'm wanting a high quality meal down on the sea front I usually head to this restaurant. Their meal of the day option is outstanding much better than others, varied menu, high quality with a bit of finess, and very good value. Run by a young couple who obviously work hard providing good food and excellent service. definitely worth a try.

• Visited October 2011