“Nice lunch and great service”

Kantouni Music Cafe
Ranked #50 of 262 Restaurants in Kos Town
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Kantouni is one of the most popular cocktail bars on Kos. Nestled in the Old Town, Kantouni Kafe and cocktail bar is popular amongst locals and tourists alike. Serving the highest quality of food and drinks and playing the best music in town, it's understandable why we've been in business for 21 years.
Reviewed June 8, 2018

My husband, son and I stopped off here for lunch one day whilst exploring Kos old town.

The service was really good, the waiters were friendly.

We just ordered drinks and light snacks for lunch. The food arrived quickly, was very enjoyable and was a decent portion.

All in all I would recommend for a nice light lunch.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Great place in the old town, Excellent food and staff, Very friendly environment, kids enjoyed the food they had beautiful home-made burgers the wife a refreshing salad and I had a lovely pasta (and a few beers) 100% recommend!!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on the way to the bus station
Only had 2 beers and my wife had a couple of wines and was charged €17 which I thought to be a bit on the expensive side
Nice location though

Reviewed October 13, 2017

My partner and I came here a couple of times during our visit to Kos Town. Once for lunch and again for evening drinks. The staff are all very welcoming, and it's in a nice location in the old town. For lunch, we had the chicken gyros (both classic and the sandwich). They were essentially the same, and equally delicious. The portion sizes are easily the largest I've seen in Kos Town! Quite lively of an evening with a great cocktail selection.

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to stop by for drinks in Kos Town. Great selection of drinks and cocktails. Nice setting too.