I have really nothing bad to say about this place.
Not a big choice for breakfast, but enjoyable anyway.
Great with a pool, although there is a great beach just a 7-10mins walk away. Walking distance to the beach and/or town isn't really that long, and for us the fact that you aren't in city center is a big ++.
The hotel have a agreement with a bike/scooter rental close by, they also come and pick you up if you ask. I recommend using this rental, the prices is better then on the rentals you see on the "main street".
Also the personel at the hotel: very nice people that always do what they can for you. There was a problem with our AC, when it wasn't easily fixed, we got another (more expensive) apartment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly constructed family hotel, beautifully situated 800 meters from he nearest sandy beach. Just 900 meters away from the noisy centre of the city, our hotel combines the benefits of a quiet location and the convenience of reaching the much-frequented roads and squares of the island in just a few minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leonidas Hotel & Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leonidas Hotel And Studios
- Leonidas Hotel & Studios Kos, Greece
- Leonidas Hotel Kos Town