Stayed for a week at the end of July. Booked directly from the hotel's website, which is cheaper because you can select "add-ons" for the room and pay for things you need. (eg aircon, breakfast, refrigerator, etc)
Arrived around 11am from the airport and was promptly given a room. Staff are very friendly and helpful, rooms are extremely basic. The cupboards and doors in the room creak a lot and the bathroom has a key in the lock, but does not work. As expected in a warm country, I saw a cockroach in the bathroom a few times.
Breakfast is simple and repetitive (was the same every single day during our stay).
Nice pool and free wifi in the lobby.
It is a short distance away from the center of Kos Town, about 20mins walk.
Advantage: quiet and nice for relaxing by the pool.
Disadvantage: during the summer heat, it's NOT fun to walk to the town.
Luckily, we rented bicycles (15eur/week each) and that made it more convenient to reach town, as well as cycle to the main inter-village bus station to take the bus to other parts of Kos.
All in all, our stay was pleasant enough but I doubt we will go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly constructed family hotel, beautifully situated 800 meters from he nearest sandy beach. Just 900 meters away from the noisy centre of the city, our hotel combines the benefits of a quiet location and the convenience of reaching the much-frequented roads and squares of the island in just a few minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leonidas Hotel & Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leonidas Hotel And Studios
- Leonidas Hotel & Studios Kos, Greece
- Leonidas Hotel Kos Town