Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews greek night other guests double bed pool bar sun loungers moans barman george
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have just returned from staying on a half board basis at the Nefeli for a week, having stayed there before I had no hesitation in returning again.
My room was spotless and the maid called every day, there was plenty of room around the large pool and never a problem to get a sun lounger, the bar is open 24/7 and the prices are very reasonable. The number of those who chose to return each year is proof that they have got things right.

The location for Kos Town is very handy, the bus stop is just right outside the hotel although I mainly chose to walk the 20 mins into town.

The Nefeli prides itself as being a family run hotel and that is exactly what it is, they make you feel at home the minute you arrive and continue to carry that out all through your stay. When I visit Kos next this is the hotel that I shall chose again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
5  Thank Dobby_1066
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I did not actually stay here, but my mum and dad and my brother and he's partner did. We stayed at BLR.
My husband myself and 4 children visited my mum and dad on BBQ night at nefali, was great atmosphere. My husband actually proposed on the stage and the staff took time to give us shots of ouzo and champagne and congratulate us.
5days later we got married and I got ready in my mums room. The staff were so friendly and very happy for us to use the hotel.
I would highly recommend this hotel.
Thank you Maria, Nikos and those who's names I have forgotten.

3  Thank donnarowles
Reviewed June 25, 2014

my wife and I have just returned from the nefeli hotel in kos.this is the first time we have stayed there, but many other guests had stayed there many times.the hotel was clean and the rooms had all you need,shower over the bath and always hot water.the pool area was very good and plenty of sun beds no need to put your towels out at some unearthly hour.there are two separate blocks to this hotel one for selfcatering and one for b@b,halfboard, we were half board.bewarned if you are half board the evening meals are a set menu,you are given a meal you didn't order and might not like. this happened to us.so I mentioned this to the owner I explained I had paid for half board and expected a choice. they said we should have been told when booking it was a set menu. in the end agreed we could choice from the menu. the other downsides to this hotel are its location,its twenty minute walk to the nearest bar and café. although the bus to kos town stops right out side and run every hour.also every body in the area has dogs no love spent on these animals they are chained up out side 24/7.they bark day and night when one starts they all start. also stay dogs roam the pool area and outside dinning area guests feed them. they do not appear unfriendly, but ofputting. saying that the family are very friendly and helpful. bar and food prices are fair 3 euro for large beer. having said all that we still had a good time, weather was red hot that's what you pay for.

5  Thank flour8699
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We stayed in a self catering studio which was exeptionally clean and spacious and although basic ( but what more do you want unless you're going to spend your entire holiday sitting in your room ? ) had every thing we needed. The food in the hotel was extremely good, the entertainment nights were brilliant and so friendly, the location is perfect ( 10-15 min walk to Lambi beach and restaurants etc ..... half hour stroll into Kos town along the beach road ) A bus stops outside the hotel at 20 mins to the hour and is always dead on time, which was very handy because it was very hot while we were there so a nice walk into Kos town then the bus back was a must ! Always plenty of sun loungers around the pool ( which is kept clean by Nikos the owner who takes great pride in it being so clean ). Quite a few people staying while we were there were regular visitors to The Nefeli Hotel and it didn't take long to see why they keep going back. The atmosphere is something else .... Nikos and his family make your holiday very special by being so friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them. Kos itself is a wonderful island to visit , beautiful scenery, restaurants, bars, beaches and steeped in history but what made our holiday extra special was where we stayed and we cannot wait to return. To Nikos, Niki, Maria , Keterina and everyone - Thank you ....Θα σας δούμε το επόμενο έτος ! Carole and Aly x

Room tip: Room 216 - very quiet ... wonderful much needed breeze on balcony in the mornings and an absolute sun trap in the afternoons.
5  Thank carolek497
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We stayed at the Nefeli for the second time in mid May 2014 and would like to thank Nikos and all his family for making our stay a memorable one once again
We decided to book the Nefeli again because the setup, location, food, friendly staff and guests, are all great. It was nice to see Rex the family dog again. Nothing was too much trouble and all the staff were fantastic.

The rooms were cleaned every day and the shower was always hot. We loved the Greek night on Friday which had every one up dancing. The bar snacks in the day time were superb

Once again a big thanks to Nikos and all his family. We will certainly be back there again.

Ged & Shelagh Liverpool Uk