“Overdone calamari”

Ranked #101 of 232 Restaurants in Kos Town
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The worst restaurant in the whole one week trip in Kos island, we ordered calamari, I mabye was not expecting the best calamari of my life, but still I was not expecting the worst, as it turned out to be. It was way over-done, and dilivered to our table on a plate full of water/sea that had been inside the calamari. The plate was flooded with this water, and black ink-like streaks in the water. Truly awful, the waiter did not understand where we were coming from when we complained about it beeing over-done, and no kind of appologies. We should have listened to the restaurant owner next door when he said his place was much better than this. Stay clear, please!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Unique experience! In front of the sea...
Fantastic food at a moderate price. For quality: inexpensive!!! Thanx to an excellent cook!!!
Phenomenal staff: nice and very friendly!!! They will remind you, your dinner in Kos.
When you go on vacation, you have to try a different reastaurant every nigth, I'm of the idea that if you go to Kos, you should eat every evening at Sifis restaurant...If you want to try other...I'm sure that you'll return to Sifis... ;-) Because it's the best!!!

Tourists...You try and then tell if is not true.
I will never forget nor food, nor staff. Thanks for everything.

Pamela Bologna Italy

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Had a meal here twice in the one week holiday we were on. Food and service is fantastic. There were 7 of us, 4 adults and three children. Everyone enjoyed every bit of every meal. I would advise anyone or anytwo to try the mixed grill or the pasta dishes I had both and they were outstanding. Make Sifis one of your nights out and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Best Restaurant in Kos, great staff brilliant with the kids. Food is amazing. The mixed grill feeds 2-3 people. The fish is fresh and tasty. The meat is succulent and juicy! Try the gyros it's great

Reviewed May 19, 2013

really disappointed by ths less than medioca place, the food was as authentic as your local kebab shop!! tasteless and dull. We visited as we wanted some saganaki, and that was undercooked, we then had our main course, mixed pork and chicken Giros, however they forgot to add any chicken, it was bland and luke warm, hardly any taste.