All reviewsanimation ladyhalf boardpool barsea view bungalowthe hotel managerbungalow roommain buildingturkeyrestaurant staffgreat holidayplenty of sun loungersair consmall shopmeal timeslocal spiritsamazing weekfantastic hotel
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Had seen a couple of reviews on here and was a little apprehensive but we needn't have been. Set in its own grounds with a pool, pool bar, garden and narrow strip of beach where ever you choose to relax you won't be crowded, unless you want to be.
We had a sea view bungalow which had a view across the agean to Turkey and some fantastic sunsets.
The restaurant had a good selection of food to suit all, you won't starve, and plenty of staff on hand to remove your used plates while you get the next course of your meal. The only meal that I found repetitive was breakfast but as I said above you won't starve. For those on the all inclusive package the free drinks are not of the same quality as the branded one's but that shouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately when we were there only the pool bar was open for drinks, however you could take them back to your room if you didn't want to join in with the evening entertainments.
Vicky and Orla, the animations team, organised a variety of activities for both adults and children, ( we found the mini disco, after the evening meal, fun to watch). The on site massage room offers a range of treatments, some of which can be won in the movie and music quizzes.

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank Monolith1
Reviewed September 26, 2017

A lovely hotel that was spoilt just in two ways. We booked a Beachfront seaview bungalow to have a quiet holiday. The room 428 unfortunately only had tepid water to wash and bathe in. This applied to three others that the manager showed us, so we ended up downgrading into the main building. The water was good there and the view was good. The only other minor issues was the marketing said it was a short walk to the town. Well it was a 30 min bus ride and at 35 degrees you wouldnt ealk it as there are no watering holes on the way. Other than these two issues the hotel is very clean and all of the staff are fantastic. The pool is great and the food was plentiful and varied. Overall a really nice hotel and the manger did apologise for the water issues and agreed that he didnt have a solution as he ws not a technical person.

Room Tip: 311 is alovey room with great sunset and ocean views
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Thank Dartmoor View T... P
Reviewed September 18, 2017

We arrived at the end of August most of the children were on their lat few days of the holiday however the entertainment team was still happy and lively every night. The rooms could definitely do with and update however everything was very clean. The staff, cleaners , restaurant and bar staff were fab. You cannot feel you are in £35 room ( prices according to google search) . My advice get and upgrade and go for the balcony with the sea view , money worth spent.
Management wise, all polite until the last day we were asked to pay extra after we asked for a late check out form our rooms. ( which we were informed at the beginning we paid upfront during booking) That got a little unkind and unnecessary and put a downer on our overall experience.

Room Tip: sea view, 2nd floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2017

I returned from this hotel yesterday, after working many years in a greek hotel I was a little worried about doing all inclusive but as soon as I arrived I new this would be different, the food was excellent, something different each time and never got bored with it. I would like to thank expecially Eleni who cleaned our room which was 542, she was a wonderful person and someone who worked very hard. Also a big thanks goes to the lady who worked in the shop, never got her name but she was so nice.The hotel was very clean, worked perfectly in every way and all the staff was helpful. My only downfall for this hotel was the animation, I found it boring and we spend most evening on our balcony but that again is my personnel opinion.I would suggest beach shoes as the sea is wonderful once you get in it but very stoney at the beginning.
Over all a great holiday would love to go back to see everyone one day, anyone who has booked this hotel will not be dissapointed, it is a dream away from home

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kerrihammond1970
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

We revisited this fantastic hotel for the 3rd year running and have already booked up for our 4th.
The beach front bungalows are traditionally Greek style, kept spotless with cleaning ladies going out the way to assist with just a well kept grass lawn to the beach, views and sunsets are breathtaking.
The Olympic size pool is enticing and there are many activities to get involved in including volley ball, yoga, water aerobics, and many other things.

A truly tranquil experience if required, I enjoyed a full body massage and relaxed the whole holiday. entertainment is an option, the Greek dancers are brilliant at bringing all nationalities together, dancing and laughing, truly enjoying the moment.

Staff in every role work very hard to ensure that guests are happy and content, the restaurant staff are fantastic, so is the lady in the shop in fact the pool bar guys are to and of course viktoria the animation lady.

The food caters for everyone, no person could complain of food at this place it gets 10/10 from me and I'm considered to be fussy.

We have found our paradise, it's only 4 hours away on the plane and we would certainly never tire of coming back time after time.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple