“Super Sunbed Chill out Holiday”

The Aeolos Beach Hotel
Ranked #10 of 48 Hotels in Kos Town
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I have just returned from a wonderful Chill out week with my Sister and so glad we chose this Hotel . The location was rather out of the busy town, but was not a problem as the bus stopped outside and getting into Kos Town was easy. The location was definately worth staying at as the sea was right on the doorstep ,flanked by a mountain to one side . The Hotel has its own grass area and beach . I found plenty of sunbeds /parasols to go around.

The meals in the all inclusive were the best I have had in other all inclusive resorts, and the waiters were very attentive . I have eaten like a King.

The only downside was that on this week no entertainment had been provided, but they have promised that this was going to be rectified.

The best part of this holiday was definately the quality of the food and the wonderful friendliness of the staff. I would definately go there again and worth every penny !!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
8  Thank loobylou252

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I stayed in an apartment ( not the main hotel)with a sea view which was stunning. The apartment itself met all our needs and was cleaned daily and fresh towels and sheets supplied as required.
The food was plentiful and very good with lots of choice at every meal. We especially loved the Greek dishes , however we were mot impressed with our packed lunch as this consisted of dry boring sandwiches and a bottle of water!! The choice of super bread and rolls at mealtimes was excellent so why they used dry sliced bread for the packed lunch remains a mystery ! And yes we did feed this back on our end of hols questionare so hopefully this will improve.
The hotel itself was spotless and the staff very friendly.
We really enjoyed our stay and would we stay at this hotel again?We have already begun making plans to return next year!

• Stayed: September 2013
5  Thank Ptolem
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This was the perfect holiday for us. My Husband & I hadn't been abroad for a few years & this ticked all the boxes. Friendly staff & very relaxed atmosphere. Rooms basic but clean & we had a lovely large balcony. Sam & Valentino did a great job as the animation team. They worked very hard & made the pool area fun to be around. We were disappointed at the 'all inclusive' deal. The hotel need to re-think this! There was very limited choice of included drinks, not just alcoholic!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank jillh887
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Nice place, food ok, service ok, but don't expect to relax at the swimming pool : the DISCO (yes, sound loud like in a disco) starts at 9.00 am and finishes at 12.00 pm !!! for animation they told me ! The only quiet place is the beach where the sound of wales covers (not completely) the sound of the disco. Does Greek people ignore they are individual hearers ? Or they are deaf ? Terrific and very agressiv for me. Next time, I will verify that the choosen hotel has a silence strategy !

Room Tip: If you like quietness, avoid the places near the swimming pool
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Monnier C
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Nice mixture of guests (age, nationality, couples/families/...), very nice food, very friendly service, no hectic or hustle and bustle and just relaxing due to be outside of any mass-holiday village/area (or on the border of Kos town if you want to say that) with our girls (7 and 8).

Room Tip: We enjoyed a bungalow with view to sea
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ReiniF
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Lets start with positiv things: Already at the Arrival, I felt myself good. The Lady (Maria) gaved me the needed Infos and was in general very suppoting during my whole Stay.
Details:
Food and Meals : In the Restaurant the Meal was very good and various. You have choice between Greek and Middle European Cuisine. Salat and Dessert where also very good and the choises are more then enough.
Service and Staff: Very pleasant und supporting.
Rooms: Clean and confortable.
General Comment: I enjoyed my stay very mutch and recommand this Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
8  Thank Zoran-K
Reviewed June 26, 2012

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever visited. Although the building and swimming pool are ok, the overall situation was totally awful. First thing, the food is so disgusting it make you want to puke day and night. How long will they keep that antipathic and incapable chef? The service is very low and can only rate of that of a 1-star hotel. The air-cond doesn't work (although it's 35°C) because it will only start on 1st of July (we were mid-June), we were awakened by lousy and respectless staff every morning (maids talking loudly at each other from their respective rooms down yours, gardener using a machine at 9.30 a.m. to cut the tiny bits of grass on the pathway, or digging in front of your door at the same time). The hotel is crowded with German and old people who seem to lead the schedule with breakfast being served from 7.30 to 10 am! I thought I was on holiday and could sleep a bit in the morning. I must have been wrong.
I will never again go there and will never again use the service of a cheap travel agency!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
#7 of 48 in Kos Town
Alice Springs Hotel
Alice Springs Hotel
#1 of 48 in Kos Town

Been to The Aeolos Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!