“Great sea food”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
London
“Great sea food”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This restaurant is on the road from Kos town towards Lampi beach. The owner Mike & his wife were very friendly and happy to explain the menu and give recommendations. Mike was kind enough to fillet the whole fish my wife ordered (in record quick time). The seafood is excellent and good value, as is the wine. We would highly recommend. We were staying at Aqua Blu hotel, and this is 10 minute walk along the main road towards Kos town.

• Visited June 2013

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“A great help!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Ate in here after I was feeling poorly the day before, food was delicious but I started to feel unwell again (not as a result of the food) I walked to the toilet and passed out. Mike, his team and some other customers quickly came to my rescue and helped me after this ordeal it was a first class service at an unpleasant time. A+++ Once again thanks guys!

We also went on a trip and came back late one night to which we got a takeaway pizza from Mikes which was a good call! Such a good idea! Excellent restaurant and staff! Thanks!

• Visited June 2013
totnes
“Eat at Mikes”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

There's many places you can go eat on the strip between Lambi beach and Kos town...go to Mikes...you'll not regret it ...good food...enthusiastic host(s)....if you're European, I think I can guarantee you're language is ,if not spoken - at least understood. I hesitate to put this review up in case I can't get a table.......

• Visited July 2013
Stalybridge
“Great food”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We enjoyed our meal's @ Taverna Mike it's just a short walk from our hotel, Mike & his staff are lovely people and the food is lovely we would go again.

Visited June 2013
Rochdale, United Kingdom
“loved this place, Mike is very passionate about Greek food”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

we came here at midday on our 1st day, not eaten for about 15 hours, wanted something light and asked for 2 pizzas, the owner said try his local food not pizzas, we said not this time and we really liked what was served. We decided to try again a few nights later and tried his greek food, it was lovely, genuinely superb, fresh and perfectly cooked, we spent ages talking to him and he was great with our daughter, good facilities for kids, we tried about a dozen restaurants whilst there and this is up there with the best.

• Visited May 2013