“Well worth a visit”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We were in Kos early April which is a couple of weeks before 'the season' starts and everywhere was quiet, however there were a few people sitting outside one night when we passed and decided to call in for a drink. We watched the food coming out and were very impressed with the presentation, so much so we came back the following night for an evening meal and we were not disappointed, we had well prepared and presented extremely tasty food and I can say this is one of the best Italian restaurants I have eaten in.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

popped in here one evening for 'half hours' worth of dinner.as the only person there i ate well,in my alloted time.house wine fine,spag bol good,10 euros later iwas gone.tasty though!

2  Thank geeteeski
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My partner and I visited this restaurant whilst on a self catering holiday in Kos. It looked busy and popular so decided to give it a try. What a let down! We were sat inside for 5 minutes waiting for a table to become available outside, almost melted with the heat and stuffiness and really wished we had just left then. However a table became available and I ordered a pizza, my partner ordered a chicken and cheese dish. We had to wait ages for the food to be ready (not sure if they forgot about us?!) when it did eventually arrive the pizza was bland and tasteless, rather like a cheap frozen supermarket pizza. My partners dish looked like slop. The chicken tasted processed and overcooked and the cheese only served to cover the rubbish underneath!
We are not fussy eaters and I personally will eat just about anything (including cold tinned beans!) but even by my pretty average standards this was not a good experience at all!
PS: Chinese restaurant opposite was excellent!!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is truly a fantastic piece of Italy in Kos Town Greece,Terry mine host is an Australian born Greek and does a marvellous job along with his young informative and friendly staff.Food is traditional Italian and sumptuous,generous servings,pasta is cooked to perfection,we could not recommend this restaurant more highly,a good selection of wines and beers,if you like Italian food at it's best you must make Casa Della Pasta a must try when in Kos.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great little restaurant run by a Greek/Australian. Food was excellent, plentiful and good value. Service was good. Well worth a visit.Fans on the verandah nice and cooling. Had a seafood salad one lunchtime and wife had a lovely pizza. Evening meals too big to eat, despite being delicious.