“Excellent food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
New York
“Excellent food”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

A beautiful restaurant situated along the sea in Kos Town.The food is based on the mediterranean cuisine. I visited the island with my boyfriend and we found this place perfect for our dinner. Absolutely recommended!!

Visited October 2013

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Doncaster
“Great all round”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff........Great location.......Great food......Great cocktails.......always a pleasure to be there.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank David M
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Blue Phoenix review”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Great food
Staff were fantastic. Our friends had their little boy with them & they could of not done more to help keep him entertained

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Dean S
Alloa, United Kingdom
“A great place to eat”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

A nice place to eat next to the beach with nice views across the sea,staff are very nice and nothing is to much trouble for them,food is first class and the music is very relaxing a really nice place to go

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Margaret G
UK
“Probably the best food I've ever had in Greece...”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

During a 7 night stay at the Alice Springs we ate at the Blue Phoenix 6 times and I cannot recommend the food or the service highly enough.

The restaurant is located in Lambi, if you are at the Alice Springs turn right out of the hotel and the restaurant is bang on the beach at the end of the road.

About 15 years ago I went to the Greek island of Thassos which was not in the slightest bit commercialised and enjoyed fantastic home cooked food. I've travelled across many Greek islands since and always found the food catered to the tourist, it didn't seem to be authentic Greek. And then the Blue Phoenix appeared in Kos. We ate off the Greek menu every night, I can highly recommend the veal stew, stifado, traditional chicken and the kleftiko was extra special. I can't comment on the quality of the chips, pasta or rice as we both had the roast potatoes every night, much to Simon the waiters amusement. They were to die for!

The staff were so friendly. Simon looked after us every night, was very knowledgeable about Greece in general, very quiet with a sharp dry sense of humour. Unfortunately I didn't get the names of the other two waiters but they were equally as friendly and looked after us exceptionally well.

I have to say, having the Blue Paradise on the door step made our holiday. Go along and give it a go - and don't miss the potatoes!!

• Visited September 2013