“amazing day!”

Stourbridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“amazing day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

we decided to take this trip because my dad read all the good reviews on trip advisor, a large group of us (33) did it on a saturday.The boat was full but we could still move around freely. The islands that we visited where nice but our time on the boat was even better, the whole crew did lots of things to get everyone involved including the kids in our group. The food was great really tasty, the drinks where a good price.The captain let everyone who wanted, drive the boat! We saw lots of dolphins which was amazing they swam right up close to the boat :)
I got married on the island and they played a song and got me and my new husband a cocktail and another lady who was celebrating her birthday!When we got off to swim the water was so clear it was beautiful even the young children in our group got in, we had plenty of time.
I would tell anyone who goes to kos to do this trip on this particular boat its worth every penny.

1 Thank LaurenS29

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

me and my boyfriend were due to go on the 3 island cruise with a different ship but sue to them having problems with the boat we were moved to the katerina and am i glad we did,

we had the most amazing time and this was definitly one of the highlights of my holiday, they make you feel so welcome. and definitly keep you entertained.

and an added bonus we got to see dolphins

i would strongly recommend this cruise to anyone

Bishops Stortford
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Highlight of holiday....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

We chose this boat out of all the others on offer in the harbour because of Trip advisor and so Thank you. It was the best day of our holiday and even exceeded our expectations.

We went down tot the harbour as everyone recommends and met George who took us on his boat and we had a good look round. I was unsure of taking my 3 year old but George reassured me he would be fine. I'm so glad I did.

From the off the entire team worked so hard to make sure everyone had a good time. The boat is stunning, the views are lovely. Pserimos village is a little piece of heaven, we had cold drinks in a cafe literally on the beach with our feet in the sand. The food on board was of a high standard and the drinks availbale to buy were reasonably priced. We also saw dolphins as promised.

Coming home they ranked up the entertainment and made everyone laugh re-enacting titanic, pirates of the Caribbean and getting everyone up dancing. Go early, get a spot on the top deck in the shade and you will have a great day.

3 Thank Emma E
Vilnius, Lithuania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The trip was cancelled”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

We bought 3 Island trip 2 days before. We read a lot of good reviews about the trip with Katerina boat. So, it was the reason why we chose them. We arrived the day, when we have to leave. Waited till 10 in the boat. In the boat were 12 tourists. The crew finally told us, that there is not enough people for the trip. We had to choose between two opportunities: go to other boat, which was already full or go with Katerina next day. We do not have free days, so choosed full boat. We lost opportunity to get better places for sunbathing. The trip with other boat was just OK, but nothing special.
We were a bit dissapointed with this coinsidence.

3 Thank Barolina89
Manchester, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Great day out and fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is a very good trip the boat isn't the largest in the dozen or so that make the trip every day but it is very friendly.
The islands you visit aren't particularly attractive and you don't get to see that much of them but what's pleasant is just relaxing as the boat sails - there is also a good opportunity for a swim at one of the islands.
You will see a lot of sun though so make sure you take some good sunscreen.

Visited August 2012