“View”
Review of Bella Vista

Bella Vista
Ranked #109 of 226 Restaurants in Kos Town
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Good mousaka and excellent view of turkish coast! It is a very nice place for lunch and cocktails.....

There are newer reviews for Bella Vista

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Ate a banana split and another ice cream dessert. It was okay (how could you ruin ice cream though...), but the service was awful. Waiters were more interested in chatting with their friends (or so it seemed). Place wasn't busy, but we waited for our check for a long time... Waiter never showed up, so I went inside to the bar and kindly asked to pay. Waiter seemed to get angry at me, slammed the check on the counter and said absolutely nothing. I gave her a bill and she basically threw my change on the counter. Needless to say, I didn't tip her.

Oh, you can ruin ice cream! I remembered now that I found a small hair from my bowl...

Reviewed June 28, 2013

The restaurant is very well situated by the sea, nit far from the old town. Lunch was good, I an recommend the bacon omelet. By night it's also worth of visiting for drinks. Stylish atmposphere and they make the drinks well.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

A lovely place for sundowners, and the food while nothing special is unpretentious and not expensive. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

We had the greek salad which was good but the moussaka wasnt... Also the lemon chiken was only ok, very basic 'tourist' cooking. The service could be improved but the location in the beach and city center is nice. Maybe suitable for a drink?