“Well catered for our big group!”
Review of Koako

Koako
Ranked #58 of 226 Restaurants in Kos Town
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentic Greek cuisine and fresh seafood near by the sea that everyone should taste once during holidays
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We went as part of a big group and it was an excellent meal and service was great in a beautiful location... highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Koako

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My significant other and myself stumbled in by chance, and during our 10-days vacation on Kos, we came back 2-3 times, which is saying a lot, since we usually have a policy of not going the same place twice, in order to experience as much as possible.

The reason we came back again and again was the fish we had the first time, pulled out of the sea just a few hours earlier. The waiter was so persistent about us having to try the fresh fish, we had no other choice, and holy... It was a bit expensive, compared to the rest of the meny. But it's the best fish I've had.

The ambience was really informal, in a good way. One waiter would sit down on an empty chair next to us, and talk at length about the various meals, even "stealing" food samples from a different table, waving our shocked objections away with "Don't worry, he's my cousin!" Another waiter would go on a break, eating at another nearby table. You genuinely felt that you were amongst friends.

So if you find yourself on Kos, you visit KΩAKO. And if the waiter tells you to try the fish, you do it.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Went all inclusive to Psalidi, had a trip to Kos Town. Didn;t fancy the big fancy restaurants for lunch, noone seemed to be eating, just drinking and smoking. Luckily found Koako's - had the best spit roast chicken, seasoned chips and salad! The food was hot and delicious. Its just a small place, we sat at a tiny table on the pavement under the canopy, service was quick and efficient. I would go back to Kos just to go back there! You can't compare the food in a restaurant so all inclusive food - there is not competition!

Reviewed August 22, 2011

Nice decor and ok but not superb food for the price (nice salads and appetizers, meat a bit burnt). Comparing to other restaurants inside Kos town seems maybe one of the best choices.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

I am a great lover of seafood and love Greek food when it is cooked well. Mr Adonis the chef at Kaoko is a very experienced greek chef and perfectionist. My wife and I had the grilled cutlefish at this restaraunt and it was superb.
We were presented with two huge whole cuttlefish stuffed with tomato and onion and they were perfect. Tender and tasty. we met Mr Adonis the chef who told us the secret was slow grilling with lots of olive oil to keep them moist. We also had the eggplant balls which too were perfect.
The house wine was good and the complimentary ouzo and semolina cake were also fantastic. I spoke to our hotel manager about our meal and he told me that Mr Adonis was one of the better chefs in Kos.
We ate here twice and were not disappointed either time but the Cuttlefish is worth travelling all the way to Kos to have. If I am there again I will be back