Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Eleftherias Square
from $36.89
More Info
1,346 results
All reviews watch the world people watching cafes and restaurants indoor market herbs and spices spice market meeting place plenty of places to eat market hall lots of shops local produce cold beer archaeological museum worth a visit recent earthquake earthquake damage turkey
Reviewed October 9, 2016

Almost, from the second I saw the view from the ferry, I fall in love with the island!!! Amaizing castles, green and flowers everywhere, roads for bicycles only...
Nice sea.. Helpful local people...
Need to give many credits to 3 locations I canno find on the site:
1. White corner club.
Nice, small cocktails, but u take 1+1, excellent and fast service, good music!!! The 2 girls from Finland were 2of the best waitresses I've ever met!
2. Niaskos tavern.
The man who has the place is soooo helpfull!!!He found me a local book store in 10' and gave me direct orders to go there.
He was kind, nice and the place has the MOST TASTFULL SOUVLAKI I ever ate!!!! Got one to my ferry trip also... It was awesome!!!
3. Action moto rentals.
The lady was kind. She gave us an upgrate and also let us to keep the buggy for 3 days (we went to rent it at 6pm) with no extra cost.

If you will go to Kos City u need deffinetly to drink, eat and take a buggy from (in) these places. Value for your money. You will enjoy the service and definitelly will have a great time!!!

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

There's a lovely indoor market on the square selling lots of fresh spices excellent shop and the cafe and restaurants are well priced with good food. A few different shapes dotted around but still has a lot of tourist shops too. Would visit again.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

This is the place to sit,drink,eat and watch people.It really has somehing for everybody,from icecream to glorious architecture.
It's a fairly spacious pedestrianised square which is interesting but also tranquil.You have a choice of good kaffenions/coffee bars not far from the hustle of the front.We wish they wouldn't tout which deters us and many people with whom we talk but understand their desperation .
You can pass your time delightfully in this square at any time of the day or season.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed October 6, 2016

I loved Kos town and this square was fab. So much to do and see. Would recommend an early start to your day. The evening has such a great atmosphere with the bars and restuarants. So much choice.

Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

There is so much going on in the Square nice places to eat and have a drink, loads of shops to buy an array of goods, it's open late to, it's certainly a place to visit.