Strategically located to be close to literally everything. Kos is a relatively small island but still this hotel has one of the best locations. Walking distance to beaches, downtown, old city, archaeology sites, shopping, etc. etc. The hotel itself is clean, well maintained. Professional staff takes care of your needs. However, I'd have a couple of suggestions that'd actually explain why I gave 4* instead of 5*.
1. The name of the hotel is Kos Bay View. No view from most of the rooms.
2. Although the location is very good it's located at a very busy intersection. Noisy 24/7. If you keep your balcony door closed it gets better. On the other hand, air conditioning is kinda' week ... So you choose your compromise.
3. It would be nice to have at least a cabinet and/or storage box in the room. You can't actually unpack.
4. It would be a good idea to place the TV set at a better location where you could actually conveniently watch programs.
5. It would be very necessary to set up exact cleaning time. Cleaning lady comes randomly between 10 am and 4 pm. Very inconvenient. And she speaks only Greek so I couldn't negotiate.
I had a good stay, I could recommend it to anyone.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Kos Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Kos Bay Greece