“national trip to the italian lakes”
Review of Hotel Milano

Hotel Milano
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lanzo d'Intelvi
Reviewed October 11, 2013

highly recommend this trip to Italy with national buses. Hotel Milano in lanzo was lovely, room 23 and 25 was the envy of the rest of the bus, with a massive tv with English channels
and hugh bathroom,lol. Family run hotels are usually the best. GREAT informative, and entertaining drivers dave(Brendan) and pete ,amazing skills on those tight bends. We were well looked after with extra trips and ,all helped by the great crowd on the bus, (thanks for the laffs David and Brenda,) been on a few, but think this was the best, will never forget the clams dave ! ace. ps went to Belgium few weeks earlier with Scottish alex the national driver he was great aswell Karen and russ olearys

Room Tip: 23 and 25 biggest.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank karenheathebay

Reviewed September 23, 2013

My wife and I have just spent 9 days on one of the best National Holidays ever at the Hotel Milano,Dave ane Pete the drivers could not do enough for everyone on the coach.The hotel was fantastic and the staff were were polite and looked after all of us going beyond their normal duties to make sure that we were all catered for. The party on the last night WOW.
We will without a doubt be coming back next year and hope to see all the same friendly faces again.Many many thanks once again

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Harold R
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was one of the best National Holidays we have ever been on (and we have been on a few!!) Dave and John (our drivers) were great - full of information and fun! - they felt like friends! The hotel was simply superb - clean sheets and towels every day and the food was out of this world (yes put on a pound or six!!) Cannot recommend this holiday highly enough - don't think about it - book it!! we will back as soon as we can!!

Lindsay and Sheila Walters

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank LandSW
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I've never ever been tempted to write a review before but I really feel I must. There's really only one thing to say - WOW - what a wonderful experience. The staff could not do enough for us. They were always bright and cheerful and exceptionally helpful. The five course meal, with wine and water, was excellent. The room was very clean and comfortable, a joy to go back to after a busy day! Alex you have the balance just right - well done! The road leading to the hotel is 'memorable' Thank you Chris and Neil for negotating this so well - excellent driving skills!

8  Thank Jane S
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have never bothered to make a comment on a holiday before but on this occasion I feel I must.
I can only endorse the previous comments on how wonderful this family run hotel is and also the excellent driving skills of Dave Hoyle and his local knowledge of the best places to go. He also organised extra guides if you wanted to use them for the visit to Milan which was wonderful and I learned something new about Italy and as a result will never sit down for coffee again!! Apparently if you remain standing at the bar they can only charge you the set price no matter how expensive the location.
Unfortunately towards the end of my holiday I became ill with a virus which went to my chest and required medical assistance. Once again Dave the coach driver and Alessandro the hotel manager came to the rescue and took me to see the English speaking doctor at the local hospital, making sure I took my passport and European health insurance card etc. with me.
I was well looked after and following an overnight admission returned with a prescription. Once again Alessandro took me in his own car to the local chemist and was both helpful and caring.
I cannot thank him enough....'molte grazie Alessandro, molte grazie'
p.s. loved the PG tips.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
7  Thank jan W
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Just back from a coach holiday with National Holidays to the Italian Lakes.
What can I say It was wonderful.We stayed in Hotel Milano for 6 nights, loveley bedrooms ,very clean ,clean towel every day, the food was excellent, on many occassions too much.
Wonderful staff who could do not enough for us made you very welcome.
Dave and John were excelent drivers and had a lot of knowlegde about the area.
All in all we had a wonderful time and would recommend this holiday to all my family and friends,

Room Tip: ask for a room with balcony
4  Thank mariaBrunssum
Reviewed July 8, 2013

just back from a wonderful coach holiday to the Italian Lakes with National, 29th june for 9 days. Stayed at the Hotel Milano for 6 nights. Hotel was excellent spacious room and en-suite.Food superb and as I am a fussy eater they were very accommodating. Five courses every night and on the last night there was a wonderful cake!! The Hotel is family run and the family were always around which added a lovely feeling. David and John were excellent both in their driving and information. Great holiday all round.

Room Tip: ask for a balcony room
5  Thank jane w
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lanzo d'Intelvi
Hotel Belvedere
Parco San Marco Lifestyle Beach Resort
Hotel Ristorante Rondanino
Hotel Ristorante Rondanino
#1 of 2 in Lanzo d'Intelvi

Been to Hotel Milano? Share your experiences!