Really enjoyed my weekend stay here. They had a special - pay for Saturday night B&B and stay Sunday night free. The rate for two people was €195 and we paid an extra €50 on top for a deluxe room.
I liked the remoteness, the grounds are superb espcially the walled garden (although a bit bare in end November).. I found the staff superb - very friendly but intrusive. We dined a la carte on both nights and the dinners were superb
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lough Rynn Castle is a 4 star deluxe hotel set on an estate of 350 acres. The Hotel comprises of 44 bedrooms, an AA Rosette Award Winning Restaurant and caters for functions up to 320 persons. A Victorian Walled Gardens takes you to the shores of Lough Rynn, natural woodland, meandering walk ways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Lough Rynn Castle Estate & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lough Rynn Castle Estate & Gardens Hotel Mohill
- Lough Rynn Castle Estate And Gardens