Loved, loved, loved Lough Rynn. Such a beautiful and quaint place to stay. Felt more like a bed & breakfast because of the charm and intimacy of the spaces. Many public rooms for private getaway for reading or just relaxing. Only had one night to stay here and wished we had booked a minimum of two. Would have been nice to just spend a day relaxing in the castle and walking around the grounds and down to the lake. The restaurant was excellent and no matter where you went the service was outstanding and every so welcoming. We had looked at other "castles" to stay in but they were very expensive and very large. The price point was very good and again the size was perfect for that warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lough Rynn Castle is a 4 star deluxe hotel set on an estate of 350 acres. The Hotel comprises of 44 bedrooms, an AA Rosette Award Winning Restaurant and caters for functions up to 320 persons. A Victorian Walled Gardens takes you to the shores of Lough Rynn, natural woodland, meandering walk ways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lough Rynn Castle Estate & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lough Rynn Castle Estate And Gardens
- Lough Rynn Castle Estate & Gardens Hotel Mohill