Have just returned from a two night stay at the relaxing Lough Rynn Castle. All the staff from reception, porters, waiters and bar staff and cleaning staff, helped to make our stay faultless! Enjoy lovely meals in The Sandstone Restaurant, lunch in the bar and a delightful afternoon tea in the Baronial Hall. Room in the old Farm Manager House very comfortable and warm. On Easter Sunday, sitting by the log fire and relaxing on the Baronial Hall enjoyed a lovely Irish Harp recitial, very enchanting. Enjoyed walking in the area and visited Strokestown House, a short drive away.
Hard to leave, but plan to return again. Recommended for a relaxing and comfortable away from it all break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lough Rynn Castle is a 4 star deluxe hotel set on an estate of 350 acres. The Hotel comprises of 44 bedrooms, an AA Rosette Award Winning Restaurant and caters for functions up to 320 persons. A Victorian Walled Gardens takes you to the shores of Lough Rynn, natural woodland, meandering walk ways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Lough Rynn Castle Estate & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lough Rynn Castle Estate And Gardens
- Lough Rynn Castle Estate & Gardens Hotel Mohill