All reviewsgreat place to staystayed herelough rynnfull irish breakfastbed was very comfortablelovely leitrimone night staylauraweddingirelandshampoo
Reviewed May 20, 2017

My husband and I stayed only one night but it was a wonderful experience. We sat in the living room and talked with other guests and had a delightful visit. Breakfast in the morning was very good. I said I only wanted a little scrambled eggs but instead I was given eggs, toast, potatoes, and meat!! I guess I looked hungry. It was so very nice and I felt as if I was at home with my very own family. Great place to stay and warm and wonderful people.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Cannot recommend this place enough.
From the minute we got there the owner was very obliging. Dropped us to a wedding in Lough Rynn and had even offered to collect us after if we couldn't get a taxi. Breakfast both mornings was lovely and plenty on offer.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Tara-o-connor
Reviewed April 30, 2017

My husband and I stayed for one night as we had a family birthday party nearby. I don't think I've ever been made to feel so welcome anywhere. Truly wonderful and peaceful house. Electric blanket and heated room waited for us too! Will recommend to everyone and probably return at some point too. Thank you

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2017

Stayed here for a wedding in nearby Lough Rynn. Everyone was extremely friendly, and courteous. We had a lovely breakfast the next morning, and the owner even kindly dropped us over to hotel to collect our car when we finished our food. Excellent service, would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2017

One of the best B&B's we have ever stayed in. Our room was large, cosy and comfortable. Amenities as one would expect, but also shampoo and boady wash not usual in a B&B. The added plus was an electric blanket on the bed. It was a damp evening and it was a dream to get into bed. The full Irish breakfast was excellent. The house has a great history. Laura and her 3 dogs, who made our Coco very welcome were excellent hosts. It was warm, friendly and certainly kid and dog friendly with plenty of place to roam and even three donkeys at the entrance to the property which is substantial. Lovely Leitrim was even more enjoyable at Glebe House, Mohill.

Room Tip: You should call Laura if you have any specific requests.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family