Tripadvisor
Garforth

“Give up trying to find that perfect Italian restaurant... it’s here!”
Review of La Bella Vita

La Bella Vita
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Garforth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Italian food is beautiful when cooked right. I’ve always travelled from Leeds to Huddersfield to eat at my favourite Italian. However I stumbled across La Bella Vita and I’ve got to say it’s simply perfect!
The food choice is perfect, the food served is delicious, the customer service is exceptional. There is ample parking at the rear, the bar is nice and clean. The restaurant is well presented and the prices are great for what you get.
This is my favourite Italian and without any doubts whatsoever I can recommend this restaurant to everyone!
Food: 10/10
Customer service: 10/10
Prices: 10/10
Overall: 10/10

Simply... PERFECT!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (631)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Not been for awhile as last time we visited the portion size had reduced and the cost inflated . Decided to give it a try again as our last visit was a year ago so things may have changed ....
My goodness , the service !!! Poor poor poor . We arrived early for our 3pm slot , table was ready but they still made us wait taking larger parties in before us , from ordering to receiving our starters 45 minute wait , then from taking our empty plates away 30 minute wait for the mains . Unfortunately my pizza base was extremely soggy , husbands pizza the same , sons calzone was ok !! But mum loved her fish ... they were extremely understaffed for the amount of customers adding to long service and under cooked food , my pizza went back and to be fair to the guys they offered to cook me a fresh pizza , but by this time ( 2 hours later ) I had lost the will to live .
I’m sorry but we won’t be back again ... at all , concentrate on service as that is a big let down , and your staff didn’t even care .

Reviewed January 15, 2020

We attended on the 11th Jan 20 with friends who regular visit this restaurant. They told us it was good but I would say its brilliant. We had to book as it was very busy. A very nice menu and a good variety to choose from. A nice wine menu also but not many choices in beers but we worked round that. For four people three courses drinks the will was £106.00 which I thought was brilliant just over £26.00 each. Well done keep up the good work and see you again.

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

Visited here Tuesday for the first time. Was pleased with the standard of service and quality of food, very reasonably priced too. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

We’ve been to bell vita lots of times but this one not was not so good. We’d booked a table for 6pm. We had garlic bread for starters which was very good and hot. The main courses took a long time coming, I suspect they were sitting around waiting for someone to bring them to us as when they arrived they were all lukewarm. We ordered extra drinks and had to keep asking for them as they had obviously forgotten. To add insult to injury they the. Asked us to vacate our table at 7.50 as they needed it for the next booking. Very disappointed as this is usually one of our favourite restaurants. Will we go again, I’m not sure we will.

Date of visit: December 2019