“Customer service skills lacking”
Review of La Bella Vita

La Bella Vita
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Garforth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2014

In my experience Italian waiters are amongst the best in the World.
Sadly, La Bella Vita has yet to attract those with any degree of customer service skills. From Management to junior waiting staff nothing but surly disinterest .
Food not great either.
So, one to avoid in my book

1  Thank Keith B
There are newer reviews for La Bella Vita

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Really lovely place, with a lovely team.
Took my mother out on Mother's Day and couldn't fault the experience at all, food was perfect and we were even allowed to add extras into our calzones to make to make them to taste. However the chips were the only thing to let them down, beautiful food complimented by thick cut almost McCain chips?!
Wine was good value for money, a bottle of Zinfandel costing just £13!
Would be nicer if you had the same team member throughout your evening...
Overall, great place.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

What more can I say. Went today for Mothers Day, and yes it was busy, but the service was as good as ever. The staff are so polite and want to help.
The food, and we had a wide variety, were all cooked to perfection, and we all enjoyed our food from starters to desserts.
Can't wait to see what the building improvements are like in a couple of months.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

It has been a while since we visited this lovely restaurant, purely because it is on the outskirts of Leeds rather then city centre. I understand it will be their 10th Anniversary this year, but the place was still as spotlessly fresh and new looking as it was in its first year. Went with a family group of 3 generations for Sunday lunch. We all enjoyed our meal very much, including the drinks and coffee. My mum (94) said it was one of the best meals she had ever had. Service was very quick, friendly and efficient. Food was piping hot and extremely tasty and well presented. Really authentically Italian - the olives were the best I have had this side of the Channel. We were obviously not the only ones enjoying the restaurant, as there were parties celebrating 50th and a 60th Anniversaries. A most enjoyable experience. We will definitely not be leaving it so long before we go again.

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

First time at La bella vita and i have to say this chefs know how to cook fish!!! It was a friday and the place was busy. Nice and friendly reception from the waters. Wait about 15 min for table but after all the place was full. I eat as a starter king scallops with ginger and chillie that was amazing my girlfriend have a garlic bread with tomato she said that was very good.but the best was still to come as a main i had a wild seabass with mushrooms and onions and that is one of the best fish i ever had in a restaurant (thank you chefs) my girlfriend have pasta with codfish and aswell she was very happy. The service was up to the standards of the food. We will be back