“Nice steak restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Nice steak restaurant”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I'll keep this review very simple this is a very good steak house. Well presented, friendly staff good atmosphere busy but not packed. I had a sirloin steak which was cooked spot on, I found the fries and onions to be ok. My partner had the steak Wellington which was beautiful she said but she didn't like the skinny fries. The deserts were ok and overall a very pleasant visit.

• Visited December 2013

Wetherby, United Kingdom
“Very Good but slightly expensive”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We visited here for lunch purely by chance when passing. The restaurant was quite busy and appeared quite popular, but it was not difficult to find a table

The main emphasis was on Christmas menus, but we were provided with a standard menu on request. Whilst this chain majors on steak dishes, there are plenty of other choices on the menu, some of which are a little different to the normal fare. We selected chicken meals, ordered at the bar.

When the food came, the quality and quantity were very good and would encourage us to visit again.

• Visited November 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Sublime Service and Steak”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Took my husband out for a nice relaxing, romantic meal. I have to say Miller and Carter met our every need. The service was exceptional, our waitress Emma was a star. The food was mouthwatering, they def know how to cook a steak! We will def be venturing to this restaurant again, and again.

• Visited December 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Nice fresh food & friendly service”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Visited here with my mum & 4 year old daughter for an early dinner. Staff were very friendly & welcoming. Food choice was good & prices were a little steep for a pub but never the less reasonable. Nice cosy atmosphere & lovely fresh food. Definitely recommend it.

Colchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Steak and good service”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I ate in the restaurant twice during a one week stay in Garforth. The food was consistently good and the service was polite and efficient on both occasions, my only criticism was hearing one of the staff wanting to share her cold with all the other members of staff, if you have a bad cold, go home, don't work with food, especially my food!
Having said that I would go back here again if I am working in the area.

• Visited November 2013