“Excellent sea view from balcony side rooms”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gopalpur On Sea
Hotel Sea Side Breeze
Reviewed November 16, 2013

The hotel is good budget hotel..the rooms are recently renovated and toilets are clean...though TVs do not work .

Best thing about this hotel is the proximity to sea… I have visited many beaches from Puri to Kovalam, but the way you can feel the sea bursting upon the hotel’s boundary walls is incomparable to any other place.

The room service and food is also good here. In fact, I would suggest you to have food from this hotel only if it is Bengali food. You can also buy fishes from outside and give them to the cook; they will prepare it for you. Outside food in Gopalpur is not that cool.

I hope after the recent storm, this hotel has survived and still doing well..because this was my best experience in any seaside place ever..

Room Tip: Choose sea facing rooms with balcony
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Pushkal B

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The most positive side of this hotel is its location. Literally it's on the lap of the sea. I Don't know how many hotels in India can provide such a magnificent sea view at this price range.

It has 14-15 rooms. Most of the rooms are sea facing. But we choose to stay at room no. 4 of first floor because of its large, spacious private balcony. We never went to dining room. We always get food in our room and ate in balcony while enjoy the sea. Room is spacious
and clean. Bathroom is clean.

Food was simple and tasty. Staffs are helpful and well behaved, specially the caretaker of the hotel, Munna.

Sea side Breeze is a budget hotel. It provide a homely and relaxing environment. If you don't need star category service and want to enjoy sea at its fullest, then it is worth to visit here. I enjoyed it and would definitely come back again.

Room Tip: Room no. 4 in first floor and Room no. 11 and 12 in terrace .
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Debasis_lovefood
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Reading the reviews in tripadvisor, I decided to book this hotel for one day. Two couples and four guys were there in the team.

For the couples we got room 9 & 10 in ground floor. For the bachelors 11 & 12. One thing that pleased all of us was the location of the hotel. The view was awesome.

Rooms were pretty clean. Toilets were ok but no hot water was there. TV with cable was also there.

But the food service was not so good. In the dinning hall 2 street dogs were roaming. Quality of food was so so (though not much options are available outside)

Note: I couldn't sleep the whole night due to mosquitoes. Actually forgot to collect the mortein coil from Munna.

Room Tip: Go for a room in ground floor with balcony
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I travel a lot and for that I have a fair amount of hotel experiences. When I booked this hotel first time (this is third visit to gopalpur), I was not in a very positive frame of mind regarding the quality of the hotel keeping in mind the price. But my older brother told me just to look at it once. As soon as I reached the hotel and the room, boy!!! what a view.

Room was well spaced and equipped. Toilet was clean. But the icing on the cake was the balcony. It was very big and with shade. There were two deck chairs in it. Though there was a TV in the room, we hardly used it. All we did was watch the waves all day and enjoy the homely but quick service of the hotel staffs. And just beside the balcony was the beach with waves coming very close.

The manager Mr. Jenna was very co-operative but his asst., Munna was always ready to give you service in any way. The lack of amenities of the hotel was surely covered by the courteous but quick behavior of the staffs.

Food was good. I never dined in the dinning room (always took room service and ate while enjoying the view of the sea), variety of fish was also there.

There was also a huge space to park your big cars.

I would surely recommend it to people. Considering the price, its probably the best budget hotel in the eastern sea belt. Its nowhere near the luxury of Mayfair group. Period. But the view of sea is best from this hotel. I took a leisure and I enjoyed it there.

Room Tip: Take room no. 9 & 10 on the ground floor and room no. 12 on the top floor. Room no. 5 & 6 ar...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank bhojan_rasik
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I had gone through some of the reviews of the hotel prion to visit.Only good thing is its locations otherwise the rooms are shaby the toilets are not up to the mark,the food is most ordinary,sometimes worst than rood side dhaba.The kitchen and the place where the vegatables are cut is most unhygienic the service once the hotel is full is poor.If only one is looking for a cheap place to stay then should book it,otherwise there are other hotels with higher charges should be the choice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We went in the month of july by chennai mail at 11.45 pm and reached brahmapur station at 9 am from there we took an auto and went straight to gopalpur.I beacame spellbound by seeing the location of the hotel.It is in front of the sea.We booked three rooms.The room are very spacious, clean.There is a big balcony.There is a backside way to go to beach.The hotel gives you a homely atmosphere.Staffs are very co-operative.They booked a car for side seen and chared very less.

Room Tip: Each and every rooms are xcellent but you can choose the front rooms in second floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
9  Thank Souvik R
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Oh! What a fantastic location. I have traveled to most of the beaches of India, but nowhere I could get such a location for beach stay. The hotel is just on the sea, you can see the open vastness of the beautiful blue see from anywhere in this hotel. (Not like you get a portion of the balcony extended to a certain angle to get a far glimpse of the sea) You will feel that you are in the sea itself, with nothing blocking your view, not even a tree.

We stayed in room nos 9 & 10. Those are probably the best. The rooms were clean, toilets were good, and the food quality was excellent. We could get lunch and dinner as per our choice by ordering it beforehand. Munnah, the manager of the hotel was very helpful.

As we traveled from Kolkata by my Wagon R, we wanted a good place for parking my car. This hotel has a very good parking place as well.

So in a nutshell, to spend a few days in tranquility of mind and peace, and to enjoy the beautiful Gopalpur on Sea, I highly recommend this hotel.

N.B. Do not expect star category services or amenities.

Room Tip: Room no 9 & 10 are best.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
#3 of 4 in Brahmapur
Swosti Palm Resort
Swosti Palm Resort
#4 of 5 in Gopalpur On Sea

Been to Hotel Sea Side Breeze? Share your experiences!