All reviews lidder river lovely property front office ahad group of hotels bedroom cottage the hotel staff special mention great hospitality house keeping spacious rooms central heating heaven on earth excellent stay f b special thanks breathtaking views breakfast and dinner
Reviewed May 23, 2018

Went for lunch to this lovely property. Food was awesome. Must visit while in Pahalgam even if you are not staying here. The service was slow but worthwhile. Saw few beautiful rooms too. Had great views. Do visit once.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
AhadHotels, General Manager at WelcomHotel Pine N Peak Pahalgam - Member ITC's Hotel Group, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Greetings from WelcomHotel Pine-n-Peak !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for choosing us for lunch during your recent visit to us.

Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We, at WelcomHotel Pine-n-Peak, continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry. We look forward to your continued patronage and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

I look forward to meeting up with you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements. You could contact me on roop.pandita@itchotels.in or alternately call me on +919797782208.

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here in month of Feb and was one of the memorable places I have been. Pahalgam is surrounded by so much beauty and a relaxing comfortable stay just made it lot better. The property has cozy comfortable rooms, good heating facilities, hot water round the clock and an excellent restaurant. The breakfast buffet is extremely good, cannot still forget the extremely fresh figs and badams till date. The kahwa they serve will make you not want you leave the place and best part you can have it throughout the day in their lounge. The resort has extremely friendly front desk staff who make you feel comfortable and well taken care off. They arrange for taxi to take you sight seeing or for your drops. The taxi though come from the local stand as is norm in Pahalgam. House keeping is prompt and views are good from their superior rooms.
Complete value for the money you spend with them.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AhadHotels, General Manager at WelcomHotel Pine N Peak Pahalgam - Member ITC's Hotel Group, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Greetings from WelcomHotel Pine-n-Peak !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your stay with us.

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Everything Right from welcome-to the location-food - All deserve a special mention.
Property away from the market and the best hotel in Pahalgam. Clean rooms with excellent view of lidder river. Bonfire in evening. Excellent range of food with no issues at all for vegetarian food. Good restaurant ambience. Courteous F&B staff.
This is the best property in Pahalgam - with most of the film stars on their guest list.
Special mention to Mr.Zaffar Shaikh at front desk- He upgraded our room and took all efforts to make our holiday memorable.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank rankaakash
AhadHotels, General Manager at WelcomHotel Pine N Peak Pahalgam - Member ITC's Hotel Group, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2018

Greetings from WelcomHotel Pine-n-Peak !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your recent stay with us.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

A ratherlate review but i had torste these rockstars!! We are group of 5 (one kid) and had visited this propert in month of march for two nights.Let me describe the propert first.It is a small, traditional, old property still maintained beautifuuly and recently taken by fortune group.It is approx 1 km from main pahalgam market and situated on high ground where you can see and hear adjoining river.The property has game rooms,gym and good open ground.There are individual heaters all over property unlike others,it does not have central heating facility.While our visit only few rooms were occupied so they were kind enough to upgrade us, upon checking in i found my heater to be in non working condition so they moved me into a even bigger and better room.The property is old so do not expect to be wowed by it.However what will definately wow is the staff and their tireless service inorder to make your stay pleasant and memorable.Their restaurent serves one of the best dal makhani i have ever come across.Breakfast spread is huge.Chef Pradeep and service team fayaz,shaukat,lateef are super hospitable.We harassed them during our stay and they were kind enough to accommodate our requests.Front team malik.Shahid,bashir and the star “Zaffar” will always be available at your disposal.This is a 4 star property wilth 7star service , not one hotel staff will disappoint you.I will definately go again to experience Zaffar and his teams superb hospitality..
Cheers

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AhadHotels, General Manager at WelcomHotel Pine N Peak Pahalgam - Member ITC's Hotel Group, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Reviewed May 5, 2018

Visited Pahalgam for my honeymoon and I m so glad i chose Pine and Peak. Beautiful view, amazingly neat and tidy rooms, very helpful and courteous staff. They made our Honeymoon all the more special and memorable. The taste of food in buffet breakfast and also the al la carte menu was outstanding. Surely going back again to experience bliss. Thank you so much Zaffar and team.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AhadHotels, General Manager at WelcomHotel Pine N Peak Pahalgam - Member ITC's Hotel Group, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2018

Dear Ms. Deepika Bindrani,