“Best place to stay in Pahalgam”

Hotel Senator Pine-n-Peak Pahalgam
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Pahalgam
“Best place to stay in Pahalgam”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Located on the hill top near river, good place to walk around and view scenic beauty.
Very cordial and friendly staff. Specially liked cordial attitude of Mr Rinku, GM and Restaurant staff Rafi and others.
Disco at the hotel was good place to enjoy the evenings (apt for the place, not to compare with metro ones).

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank absarda
ahadhotels, Corporate Manager at Hotel Senator Pine-n-Peak Pahalgam, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and I am happy to know you had a pleasant stay at Pine n Peak Pahalgam.

Your compliments for our team have been shared with them particular the names mention by you and they are delighted to hear the same.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again soon at Ahad Hotels and Resorts
Srinagar Kashmir.

Corporate Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (252)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed March 24, 2013

this is the place to stay if you opt to stay in Pahalgam, which you should. not for nothing is it called mini Switzerland, as it resembles Zermatt to some extent in terms of layout and scenery. not to mention that this is the hotel frequented by Bollywood stars during their shooting stints in the Valley (SRK for JTHJ, Ranbir for Rockstar and the yet to be released yeh Jawani Hai Diwani).

the hotel is ideally located, off the main town, which is good as it is serene, and without disturbance of any sort. you can take a walk to the main town, around 15min, by the side of the stream running through the time.

hotel is ideally suited for winter stay, with central heaters and also electric blankets, which help you remain warm even during the few hours of the day when central heaters are off.

hospitality was good, and on one occasion, since the food taste wasnt good, the restaurant manager not only replaced the dish, but also refused to charge for it.

the experience was all the more better as luckily we had Deepika, Ranbir and Kalki, for company :P.

one thing that could have been better though is the furniture in the room, which was a bit old. the almirahs needed some fixing as they did not close properly, and the bathrooms could also have been spruced up a bit.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
ahadhotels, Corporate Manager at Hotel Senator Pine-n-Peak Pahalgam, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us in January 2013.

We were pleased to hear of your positive experience at Pine-n-Peak and will be sure to share your feedback with our entire team.

We strive to exceed our guest’s expectations and really appreciate you taking the time to provide such valuable feedback.

We are grateful that you have shared your comments relating to the furniture in the rooms almirahs and the bathrooms. I would like to express my sincere apologies for these inconsistencies in service delivery you experienced and rest assured your comments will be shared amongst relevant management so these issues can be addressed and adjustments made to improve in these areas.

Should you find yourself back in Kashmir in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact me at info@ahadhotelsandresorts.com and I would be more than delighted to welcome you to the Ahad Hotels and Resorts Srinagar Kashmir!

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Everything about this place was great .. great people, great food, great location, best place to enjoy a beautiful, peaceful serene holiday
Me and my husband spent two nights at this place the service was A+, we were very confused wether to cancel our trip or continue with our holiday because of the problems in Kashmir, but on speaking to Mr. Azhar, who gave us assurance and even offered to pick us from the airport we continued...a big thank to him.
On arrival Muzamil gave us prompt check in and on special request Mr. Azhar also upgraded our room .it was clean and spacious room, with a great view of fresh snow outside, the rooms were well heated, with good electric blankets.
The food was great; the dinner buffet was well spread with a good variety of food. The rogan Josh was a topper, the service at the dining room was very good, breakfast was good, hope they could serve fresh fruit juice instead of canned,
A special thank u to Mr. Nissar, Mr. Bashir each and every one who made our trip a memorable one., it’s lovely property with personal touch ...
Looking forward to stay here again, we had a look at other hotels in pahalgam, senator pine n peak is the best with a neat, clean, calm atmosphere.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank MastTravel
ahadhotels, Corporate Manager at Hotel Senator Pine-n-Peak Pahalgam, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and I am happy to know you had a pleasant stay at Hotel Pine-n Peak Pahalgam. Here, we value our guests and work towards providing the best services at all times to ensure a warm, comfortable and memorable stay.

Your compliments for our team have been shared with them and they are delighted to hear the same. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely,
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is an awesome hotel in Pahalgam. Located on little high altitude compared to near places and therefore we got a good scenic views. Everything at hotel was too good and I don’t think I need to explicitly mention anything specifically. Whether it’s food or restaurant or rooms or hotel surroundings, everything was great! Obviously that’s strong enough reason why Shah Rukh Khan decided to stay in this hotel during his “Jab Tak Hai Jaan” film shooting in Pahalgam.

It’s half kilometer walk able distance from city market, therefore would be good to have a nice walk along scenic surroundings.

Room Tip: You can ask for a room with window showing good scenic out but I think most of the rooms of this hot...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Greetings from Pine-n-Peak Pahalgam!

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at Pine-n-Peak on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Pine-n-Peak. We feel happy that all our guests are dignitaries for us.

Your appreciation of the food served, the facilities on offer and our services motivates us in our endeavour to create delight for all our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards
New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My husband and I went in Oct,12 and stayed here for 3 nights.

The hotel was neat,tidy and hospitable.

The rooms were very spacious, well decorated and the electric blankets made the night very comfortable.Opt for the rooms which give the view of the hotel laws and mountains.
Bathrooms were clean,but a hair dryer should be added.

Breakfast had a decent spread and variety.Though the other meals in the restaurant were okey and the price are on the higher side...one can try several other options in the city.

Wi-fi did not work during our entire stay.

The best part of the hotel is the view from their lawns- mountains and river Lidder. One can just keep sitting &staring at the beautiful view the place has to offer.The river is close by and you can just walk down.

For sightseing one must visit Betaab valley in the evening,spend time in Aru valley and Chandanwari.All of them have breathtaking views... Avoid the pony ride to Baisaran ,if you have already been to Gulmarg and done it once.It is a long and ardous one.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Ananta_Baheti
ahadhotels, Corporate Manager at Hotel Senator Pine-n-Peak Pahalgam, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am happy to have read that you found the hotel to be ideal during your stay for visiting the tourist attractions as well as enjoying the local surroundings.

I do appreciate you having shared your comments about the Hair Drier and the Wifi system. Please be assured that I have shared your comments with the relevant managers for further action.

Should you find yourself back in Kashmir in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact me and I would be more than delighted to welcome you back to the Ahad Hotels and Resorts Srinagar Kashmir!

Warmest regards,
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I just spent 3 hours in this hotel having Lunch along with my wife and 2daughters. I had a look at the rooms here as I was coming here after checking out of Hotel Pahelgam where I had a terribly bad experience. I was greeted by Hotel staff named Muzamil. He showed me around and I loved this Property. The Rooms are very Spacious and clean. Toilets are Large enough and clean. The food here is the best I have had and very well served. The restaurant staff are very polite and always alert. The chef attended us during our meal just to ensure if we were satisfied with the taste and quality of food. Excellent service and excellent Hotel. There is a sense of calmness when one stays here. I will surely stay here when I come here again.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Manjaska
ahadhotels, Director at Hotel Senator Pine-n-Peak Pahalgam, responded to this review, March 7, 2013

Greetings from Pine-n-Peak

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your brief visit and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.

I look forward to welcoming you back, whether it will be for another short break in Pahalgam or a longer holiday!

Please feel free to contact me for any further assistance at aiburza@ahadhotelsandresorts.com

Kind regards,
Asif Burza
Director
Kolkata
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is a lovely property. Old world look & feel with modern day amenities. We were there In January. The staff take great care and pamper you. The service is excellent. There is warmth everywhere be it electrically or by means of fossil fuels. However the best is provided with the human touch. Food is good and they take great care and effort to serve. The menu may be limited, but overall there is a feel good factor. The trips can be organized with the help of the staff staff and that is very helpful. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: When you need to take a pick at Pahalgam, choose Pine-n-Peak!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank SSG68
ahadhotels, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Senator Pine-n-Peak Pahalgam, responded to this review, March 4, 2013

Greetings!!

We appreciate you taking time and reviewing the experience during your recent stay at The Pine-n Peak Pahalgam.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Positive feedback and appreciation from guests like you is very encouraging and motivates us to constantly improvise to create memories for our guests. I have shared your comments with the entire team and they are all delighted.

Thank you once again for your recognition and we hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.

Best Regards,