“not so amazing..”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of U Furnellu

U Furnellu
Ranked #9 of 15 Restaurants in Algajola
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A LARGE CHOICE OF PIZZA AND TRADITIONNAL FOOD
Stockholm, Sweden
“not so amazing..”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

The restaurant is located in a very nice position in the little village of Algajola. It was recommended from the owner of our hotel, especially for the good pizzas. I am Italian, and I usually never take pizzas out of Italy, but this time I decided to try anyway.. But unfortunately it came out to be a mistake, as their pizza is not good at all.. We took one pizza and one menu (20 euro, if I remember correctly, for one entrè and one dish), but I was quite disappointed also from the menu. I took cannelloni with brocciu (but they were clearly warmed up in the microwave), and a fish with vegs (I don't remember the name, but it was not so good, and the veg were not well cooked).
The price was ok, but I would not go there again..

• Visited August 2013

Surrey
“Too much cheese”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Maybe they were having an off night, but our experience was not good. The pizzas were so full of cheese so as to overwhelm the other ingredients. The staff were struggling with service, and yet they were not at all full. Regretfully not an enjoyable experience for us. I am sure they can do better given the other reviews.

Helsingborg, Sweden
“Recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

Fantastic food, local colour, great service and good value for money!

Visited June 2012
Cornwall, United Kingdom
“Good for pizzas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

Its probably best to stick to the pizzas here - we ate in and had a reasonable meal but the takeaway pizza on a previous evening was very good and a "Grande" size amply served two of us.

Visited June 2012